+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Warrior Build

Default My Warrior Build

can someone tell me is my warrior build good enough for solo and group ?
    http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#7k/3kllayGGGli/2g

Champion of Telara

I think with those choices I would put all 15 in Champ. You could put 8 into RB to get flamespear, but not really necessary.

I believe Seppy has a pretty decent guide for Paragon.
    Beware the Guffin...

You created 3 threads on the same thing... just post whatever in that same thread. And use the warrior discussion section.
    Pantz@Hailol
    If you expected the world to be fair with you just because you are fair, you are fooling yourself. That's like expecting a lion not to eat you just because you didn't eat him.
    But that's no reason to stop being nice to others though. Be nice to everyone and hopefully, people will follow you and be nice to others themselves.

Shadowlander

Default Yes for groups No for solo

Paragon is a pure single target dps specc not a good aoe or solo specc.

Solo i recommend warlord/champion hybrid here is a good guide on it.
    At 60 with some decent gear you can solo in riftblade. Also riftblade is a great specc for groups as it can do some decent aoe damage, good single target damage, and still do some dps from ranged(not as much as in melee or tempest).

When soloing you want a specc with self heals in it otherwise you will struggle in storm legion.

In groups you can use a number of different speccs paragon, tempest, riftblade, champion, warlord. All of them good at different things.

+ Reply to Thread