+ Reply to Thread

Thread: planar vendors for all levels?

Default planar vendors for all levels?

I am new to the game. Wondering where the planar vendors are for different levels. Also, is this pretty much the way to get gear as you are leveling up? thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Maeloda View Post
    I'll help you out here before I make dinner OP

Type: Planarite
    Found in: Everything, but currently the most found in endgame Storm Legion zones and especially Dendrome (Lv 60) content.
    Also can exchange Sourcestones for Planarite boxes in the Lv 1-50 zones (not Meridian or Sanctum). The locations for this are listed below. This is highly suggested for the Lv 50 content Inscribed Sourcestones.
    Spent at: Everywhere, see the vendors listed below.
    Good for: Everything. Keep getting more and more. The cap is increased with Storm Legion now too, so just get as much as you can.
    Suggestion: Stockpile them and exchange low level Sourcestones when you can, for it.

~~~

Type: Corrupted Sourcestone
    Found in: Silverwood and Freemarch, the introductory Guardian and Defiant Lv 6-20ish zones, from zone events and bosses.
    Spent at: Argent Glade town in Silverwood, King's Retreat hub in Freemarch.
    Good for: Lv 20ish gear to set you on your way towards the next zones, optional
    Suggestion: If the gear is useful for you, buy it if you wish. If not, then exchange it to planarite.

Type: Cursed Sourcestone
    Found in: Gloamwood and Stonefield for the factions, and Scarlet Gorge, from zone events and bosses.
    Spent at: Gloamwood Pines town in Gloamwood, Granite Falls town in Stonefield, southern or northern faction hub in Scarlet Gorge.
    Good for: Lv 25-30ish gear to set you on your way towards the next zones, optional
    Suggestion: If the gear is useful for you in either zone, buy it if you wish. If not, then exchange to planarite.

Type: Vile Sourcestone
    Found in: Scarwood Reach, Droughtlands, Moonshade Highlands, from zone events and bosses.
    Spent at: southern or northern faction hub in Scarwood (Perspice or Kain's Command), Lantern Hook town in Droughtlands, and faction hub in Moonshade Highlands (Three Springs or Timberveil).
    Good for: Lv 35-45ish gear to set you on your way towards the next zones, optional
    Suggestion: If the gear is useful for you in either zone, buy it if you wish. If not, then exchange to planarite... againnnn.

Type: Inscribed Sourcestone
    Found in: Iron Pine Peak, Stillmoor, Shimmersand, Ember Isle, from zone events and bosses, maybe more stuff in Ember Isle.
    Spent at: Whitefall town in Iron Pine Peak, (I think) faction hub in Stillmoor, Fortune's Shore town in Shimmersand, various vendors in Ember Isle, Meridian or Sanctum faction cities.
    Good for: Lv 50(+) gear. Leveling gear from the zones, but also (old) endgame gear in Meridian or Sanctum. Ignore the endgame/transplanar gear, but maybe pick up the leveling gear if it is worth it to you. Also good for some costumes and stuff I saw at Ember Isle.
    Suggestion: Don't really bother with any of the Lv 50ish gear from them. Either save them up to buy some special costumes and such in Ember Isle, or exchange it all to planarite, or both. It's main use for players now, old and new, is planarite.

~~~

Type: Empyreal Sourcestone
    Found in: All Storm Legion leveling zones - Kingdom of Pelladane, Seratos, Morban (if not Lv 60 yet), Cape Jule, City Core, Eastern Holdings, Ardent Domain, Kingsward (if not Lv 60 yet), from various sources.
    Spent at: Adventure Vendors at Tulan town (Cape Jule) and Tuldio Retreat town (Kingdom of Pelladane), and Tempest Bay city.
    Good for: Lv 50-59 leveling gear and essences. Pretty much everything you might want as a leveling, not level cap, player now.
    Suggestion: Spend it when you need to, save it up if you need to. It loses a lot of usefulness once you're Lv 60, but I found I still liked to buy cheaper essences with it one in a while. I don't believe you can exchange it to planarite yet.

Type: Infinity Stone
    Found in: Lv 60 zones - Kingsward (if Lv 60), Ashora, Dendrome, Morban (if Lv 60), Steppes of Infinity, from various sources.
    Spent at: Tempest Bay World Event vendor.
    Good for: Lv 60 gear and essences. For gear, it can be upgraded to be competitive to Expert Dungeon gear but that's it. For essences, there are various ranks (blue, purple, orange). It's a long grind, but the gear part is optional once you jump into Expert Dungeons and go for that gear instead. If you HATE dungeons and raids though, this gear and its upgraded versions are just about the best you're going to get, except maybe some crafted pieces.
    Suggestion: MAKE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. It'll lose its usefulness once you've outstripped the gear vendor (with expert/raid gear), have full essence cores (hard to do now that there's a whole new tier of them), and have a ton stockpiled. AKA, you'll need it for the next while.

NOTE: You can also mentor down into Mathosian lands (Lv 1-50) for (up to, depending on your actual level) Inscribed Sourcestone that you can convert to planarite, and the earlier Storm Legion lands for useful Infinity Stones (instead of only Empyreal Sourcestones).
    Also, some of this info may be inaccurate.
    Also, many of these things, especially Storm Legion related, may be accessed immediately through the Rift Store instead of forcing you to head to the NPCs!
    This should help!

About the gear, you also receive equipment from quest rewards as well as random drops from mobs.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Default planar vendors and currency

Thank you SOOO very much for this!! This answers many of the questions I hadn't even had a chance to ask yet. I am hoping that they make your comprehensive post a sticky. As I am quite sure this will help more than just me. Thanks again Maeloda!!

Default oops

I meant to say Thanks Golden!! so sorry.

No, that was Maeloda's original post, so the credit goes to her/him.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

+ Reply to Thread