+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Welcome to Rift guys, I am here to help!

Default Welcome to Rift guys, I am here to help!

I wanted to do some things to help out the new players joining the community.

Feel free to whisper me anytime if you have a question(not saying i will know but I will def do my best to help get you an answer ^.^), and if you are looking for something crafted, I have a lot of profs, Armorsmithing, and Tailoring are two of them, I have no issues with using my own mats to make new players some low level gear to help them out.

Just let me know your class, I would be very happy to help out. I am Rainel@Faeblight! (Not sure if you can send stuff cross shards but if you can I don't mind doing that either ^.^v)

Hope everyone enjoys their time gaming!

Default More ways to contact me!

Other than whispering or mailing me in game (Sorry to any that have I got tired and passed out after the initial post) I have Raptr Desktop App, I am Rainel on there. I look forward being able to help some new players!

FYI Rainel is awesome.

I was sad I had to leave her guild and Faeblight when I joined Tabula Rasa on my Guardian (and now that I've left the game itself), but I'll always remember meeting her and everyone else in the Extra Life event.
    Akhet <Tabula Rasa> - Rogue
    World First Green Swirly Thing

Default <3

Quote Originally Posted by Akhet View Post
    FYI Rainel is awesome.

I was sad I had to leave her guild and Faeblight when I joined Tabula Rasa on my Guardian (and now that I've left the game itself), but I'll always remember meeting her and everyone else in the Extra Life event.
    It's nice to hear from you again! I hope things are well with you, and thank you very much for your kind words. My husband and I remember you quite well also. I would love to hear more from you to catch up!
    Last edited by Rainel; 06-21-2013 at 10:04 AM.

I will take you up on your offer for assistance! I played Rift during the beta and really enjoyed but wasn't able to get any of my friends to play. Once I saw the F2P email I have been posting and spamming them like crazy on Facebook in hopes to get them to play. I do have one question I haven't been able to find an answer to.

The biggest pain in the rear from the F2P is the restrictions on inventory bags and not posting on the AH. I looks like to get enough gems to buy a back slot is roughly $5, which seems a little steep. Is there a certain "loyalty" amount you can reach that will unlock all the inventory bag slots and AH without having to do a subscription. I thought I read somewhere if you get 1500 gems or something it will get you enough loyalty you can claim a prize that will unlock all of those things for you. Is that right?

Champion of Telara Silverangel69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magius View Post
    The biggest pain in the rear from the F2P is the restrictions on inventory bags and not posting on the AH. I looks like to get enough gems to buy a back slot is roughly $5, which seems a little steep.
    If you are on Faeblight, message me and I will get you a free 18 slot bag. Or email Leonore in-game, but only if you are a Defiant. She is an Eth supremacist.

There were only three servers that weren't full when I signed up, I think I'm on Necropolis. I would love an 18 slot bag! But I'm also trying to find the best, I.E. cheapest, way to unlock all 7 or so inventory bag slots.

I will take you up on your offer for assistance! I played Rift during the beta and really enjoyed but wasn't able to get any of my friends to play. Once I saw the F2P email I have been posting and spamming them like crazy on Facebook in hopes to get them to play. I do have one question I haven't been able to find an answer to.

The biggest pain in the rear from the F2P is the restrictions on inventory bags and not posting on the AH. I looks like to get enough gems to buy a back slot is roughly $5, which seems a little steep. Is there a certain "loyalty" amount you can reach that will unlock all the inventory bag slots and AH without having to do a subscription. I thought I read somewhere if you get 1500 gems or something it will get you enough loyalty you can claim a prize that will unlock all of those things for you. Is that right?
    At 1.5k loyalty you can use the Auction House (Here is a link with some detailed info on account types and restrictions). For bags I believe you have to buy the slots with Credits, atm I am not logged in to check on this but once I log in I promise to find out and post your answer. Also for bags, I can make quite a few bags, and I know for a fact my husband can make spellspun, Add Rainel@Faeblight and when you see me on msg me, I will take a spellspun bag and try to mail you cross shard, worst that can happen is it won't let me. I hope this helps for now!
    Last edited by Rainel; 06-21-2013 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Wanted to add the bag info

Sorry for the double post but after I read my first one I realized I wanted to add more to it and after 5 minutes I couldn't edit it so I decided to post again, sorry for the possible spam here.

At 1.5k loyalty you can use the Auction House (Here is a link with some detailed info on account types and restrictions), Loyalty and credits are two different things though, loyalty is obtained through a few ways, spending credits is one of the ways, you can buy credits (REX) with plat though if you don't want to spend RL cash, I have spent credits 2 times on the shop both times different amounts so I believe any time you spend credits you get the same amount of loyalty (Each time I spent credits I got 900 loyalty, I spent 800 something one time and 400 something the other).

For bags I believe you have to buy the slots with Credits(I don't believe there is a plat option with this like there is with wardrobe), atm I am not logged in to check on this but once I log in I promise to find out and post your answer. Also for bags, I can make quite a few bags, and I know for a fact my husband can make spellspun, Add Rainel@Faeblight and when you see me on msg me, I will take a spellspun bag and try to mail you cross shard, worst that can happen is it won't let me. I hope this helps for now!
    Last edited by Rainel; 06-21-2013 at 09:52 PM.

Default After logging in for a brief second...

I can make spellspun I just need the chars name and server you are on to try to send cross realm (not sure if cross realm will work or not, but I will try). The price for additional bags slots would be 860 credits, and only credits. So if you can't spend real cash I would suggest saving up about 1k plat (or depending the price on your shard) on the REX which is 1.2k Credits I believe. And spending the credits on the bag slots will give you the loyalty to sell items on the auction house too.

I hope this info was helpful to you.
    *hugs*,
    -Rainel
    Last edited by Rainel; 06-21-2013 at 10:07 PM.

Thanks Rainel! I appreciate all the help and useful advice you've given me. That kind of stinks about the bag slots but oh well. 1000 plat seems like a lot so it sounds like I have a lot of saving up to do, haha. My characters name is Privan and I'm on the Necropolis PvP server.

Default Trying the mail thing

I added you to my friends list just fine, but when I tried to send mail it said cannot find mail recipient, so I am pretty sure I won't be able to mail you the bags, If you ever do come to Faeblight, let me know.

Default Tehe

Thanks Rainel! I appreciate all the help and useful advice you've given me. That kind of stinks about the bag slots but oh well. 1000 plat seems like a lot so it sounds like I have a lot of saving up to do, haha. My characters name is Privan and I'm on the Necropolis PvP server.
    You have a surprise waiting for you from my alt on Necropolis now ^.^

Default *waves*

Just putting a reminder up that I am still around if players need any kind of help. I hope all are having fun with their time here!

Soulwalker

Well people here sure seem alot nicer than wow players. I created my account 3 days ago and am very lost lol. I did by luck happen to create it on faeblight tho. If your offer for a bag still holds I would be very grateful. I have been leveling doing pvp so far and only have a 4 slot bag other than the starter bag. Going to start doing quests and such tomorrow I think. Spent my first 2 plat on a mount and have managed to save 4 more plat since. Don't think I will get to 1k doing pvp haha. Looking forward to meeting you.

Lyyfe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast