+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question About 1500 Loyalty Account

Shadowlander

Default Question About 1500 Loyalty Account

So, by spending $5 and gaining $5, I get a functionality upgrade.
    Do I get more bag or character slots for that? Or is it just the coin cap removal and the AH usage?

Spending $5, i.e., purchasing 750 credits, gets you 1,500 Loyalty. When you spend those 1,500, your loyalty increases another 1,500 to 3,000. You get everything listed in the Loyalty section of the store up to 3,000 Loyalty points.

The only way to get the 5 permanently unlocked bag slots across all characters and shards, as well as 6 character slots on every shard, is to purchase either the base Rift game, or purchase Storm Legion (which includes the base game, so you can buy one or the other, don't need both). Either game purchase comes with 1 month patron status (i.e., a one month sub) and therefore 7,000 Loyalty.

Storm Legion also comes with the four expansion souls.

Rift and Storm Legion can be purchased on Amazon.com or many local game stores for $10 and $20, respectively. For now. I don't know if Trion is going to produce anymore now that F2P has launched. It's far cheaper to get the unlocks via buying the game than purcashsing their equivalents on the Rift store.
    Last edited by Phelim on the Moor; 06-18-2013 at 01:01 PM.
    Faeblight (US PVE-RP)
    Lifemender - Cleric (65) & Oxenheart - Warrior (65) ... & friends
    Look for any toons in the Cosmic Rhinocerii "guild". They're all me!
    Don't hesitate to say "hi!" if you see me. Always looking for new Rifters to help. If you need, just ask!

Shadowlander

Thanks. I think I will go and pick up the expansion. I want to play more than two characters, and I need more bag slots, and AH access.

My apologies, Amazon is sold out, so it's going to be scavenger hunt to find a copy of SL going forward.
    Faeblight (US PVE-RP)
    Lifemender - Cleric (65) & Oxenheart - Warrior (65) ... & friends
    Look for any toons in the Cosmic Rhinocerii "guild". They're all me!
    Don't hesitate to say "hi!" if you see me. Always looking for new Rifters to help. If you need, just ask!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Phelim on the Moor View Post
    My apologies, Amazon is sold out, so it's going to be scavenger hunt to find a copy of SL going forward.
    If you are close to a Target you might want to try there, I remember seeing some not too long ago. I also looked at best buy online earlier today and they appeared to still have some physical copies that could be ordered.

I've thought about purchasing the original game to unlock extra bagslots - from my extreme googling and forum searching it appears purchasing the game only unlocks two of the bagslots and not all of them, so I haven't made a decision yet in regards to that for myself.

+ Reply to Thread