+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: FOR ALL YOU WoW PLAYERS...

Telaran

Default FOR ALL YOU WoW PLAYERS...

ok so since F2P has become available alot of WoW players have came to Rift to Either A: enjoy a game or B: to troll cause they got nothing better to do either your A or B its rather annoying to watch channel level 1-29 be spammed about WoW and make it hard to ask questions about Rift cause there are Vet players who will give advice and its just really annoying to see WoW this or WoW that or WoW is Better than Rift( If thats the case DELETE RIFT and G T F O) stop trying to ruin other peoples time and go back to Trade chat and troll there Channel level 1-29 is not a Trade chat Its more of a General chat.
    you dont like people spamming a bunch of crap while you play WoW right? well have some courtesy for Rift Players and not contribute to the ammount of WoW spam in level 1-29 chat
    I do play WoW and i play on Wyrmrest Accord and i do know how annoying it is with people trolling Trade when people are trying to sell or ask questions n stuff or People RPing/ERPing in Trade... Point in fact its annoying and please refrain from talking about WoW in Level 1-29 chat thanks.
    Last edited by Aelivtathus; 06-17-2013 at 03:07 PM.

And it's overreactions like this that are the reason why this is escalating so much...

A thicker hide
    A better sense of humor

Pick one, and go for it. You'll make the world a much better place.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane / <We Play Rift> (I used to raid, but life got in the way~)

ArcheAge:
    Rahka@Calleil / Formly of the <Bureau of Agriculture>
    It was fun while it lasted...

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Aelivtathus View Post
    ok so since F2P has become available alot of WoW players have came to Rift to Either A: enjoy a game or B: to troll cause they got nothing better to do either your A or B its rather annoying to watch channel level 1-29 be spammed about WoW and make it hard to ask questions about Rift cause there are Vet players who will give advice and its just really annoying to see WoW this or WoW that or WoW is Better than Rift( If thats the case DELETE RIFT and G T F O) stop trying to ruin other peoples time and go back to Trade chat and troll there Channel level 1-29 is not a Trade chat Its more of a General chat.
    you dont like people spamming a bunch of crap while you play WoW right? well have some courtesy for Rift Players and not contribute to the ammount of WoW spam in level 1-29 chat
    I do play WoW and i play on Wyrmrest Accord and i do know how annoying it is with people trolling Trade when people are trying to sell or ask questions n stuff or People RPing/ERPing in Trade... Point in fact its annoying and please refrain from talking about WoW in Level 1-29 chat thanks.

Hear hear!

I agree. It does get annoying to see people talking about WoW constantly. I am a vet, but I also do find that I have questions and when trying to ask in Level 1-29 chat....well..yeah...it gets overlooked. So I second the please stop talking about WoW in Level 1-29 chat!

Soulwalker

Just use the ignore button.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Crithappens View Post
    And it's overreactions like this that are the reason why this is escalating so much...

A thicker hide
    A better sense of humor

Pick one, and go for it. You'll make the world a much better place.
    Well he has a valid point. Spamming about how WoW is better than RIFT gets annoying real quick.

Soulwalker

The 'WoW is better than Rift' trolling in chat has been going on since launch unfortunately. I'm sure it has been exacerbated by F2P but it definitely isn't new.

Also, unfortunately, asking politely for trolls to stop trolling is not going to work. Your best option is to /leave the 1-29 channel...unless you are a high level player with thick skin trying to help out the new people. If you ARE a new player and staying in the channel looking for help, I would suggest you try to find a nice guild (plenty of them out there) to help you and then leave the chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cluey View Post
    Well he has a valid point. Spamming about how WoW is better than RIFT gets annoying real quick.
    Nope, I don't see it.

Troll or not I think it's more immature to flame the person for saying as such than to be the one who says it.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane / <We Play Rift> (I used to raid, but life got in the way~)

ArcheAge:
    Rahka@Calleil / Formly of the <Bureau of Agriculture>
    It was fun while it lasted...

Quote Originally Posted by Crithappens View Post
    Nope, I don't see it.

Troll or not I think it's more immature to flame the person for saying as such than to be the one who says it.
    That is true. You have a very valid point.

I usually just ignore the WoWers. Hell, if no one is speaking directly to me, I usually just ignore the chat altogether.

hurry up and get to 60 so you can start playing the real game

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Gens View Post
    The 'WoW is better than Rift' trolling in chat has been going on since launch unfortunately. I'm sure it has been exacerbated by F2P but it definitely isn't new.

Also, unfortunately, asking politely for trolls to stop trolling is not going to work. Your best option is to /leave the 1-29 channel...unless you are a high level player with thick skin trying to help out the new people. If you ARE a new player and staying in the channel looking for help, I would suggest you try to find a nice guild (plenty of them out there) to help you and then leave the chat.
    its worth a try... >.<

Soulwalker

Godwow's Law: As an MMORPG discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving WoW approaches 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gSQg1i_q2g
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

I actively raid on WoW but I have returned to rift as well to play both games.
    I find them both great and I too am getting tired of all the rubbish in 1-29 chat
    cant wait till im higher level so I can leave that chat of trolls.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast