+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In game purchase account wide?

Soulwalker

Default In game purchase account wide?

I went on the in game store and purchased the blue crystal thingys (sorry for the lack of memory here) and purchased some gear and mounts on a character. Can those blue crystal thingys be used on any character on my account or is it character specific?

Soulwalker

I guess they are green? Sorry im color blind :P. I was just corrected by my roommate

I know the mount is not. once you "collect" it on 1 character, that is the only char that can use it.. I have had to buy a couple of them for my chars.

I believe stuff like the wardrobe outfits ARE though.
    Last edited by Eklypse13; 06-17-2013 at 10:55 AM.

When you mouse over the item, it's "tooltip" appears (a little text box describing the item). There, it should say something like:

Soulbound - Only the current character can use it
    Bind to Account - Any character that you have on any server can use it.
    Bind on Equip - You can trade it to other characters on the shard/server, even other players' characters.

I there is nothing like that on the tooltip, it means you can trade it to anyone on the shard/server.
    Faeblight (US PVE-RP)
    Lifemender - Cleric (65) & Oxenheart - Warrior (65) ... & friends
    Look for any toons in the Cosmic Rhinocerii "guild". They're all me!
    Don't hesitate to say "hi!" if you see me. Always looking for new Rifters to help. If you need, just ask!

The purchased credits are available for all characters on your account - there is only one "pool" of credits to spend. The items bought with them are as stated in the post above.

Patron rewards are available to each of your characters.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Soulwalker

Thank you very much for the clarification! You will be taking tons of my monies in the future! <3 RIFT

Soulwalker

With that being said about account bound items. How do I go about transferring one set of items to another character? Mail?

Yep. The ingame mail system will reach across characters and across factions, but not across shards.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDenis View Post
    Thank you very much for the clarification! You will be taking tons of my monies in the future! <3 RIFT
    I agree

Only day 2 of being back in but I am liking this way more than the old school just pay $15 a month and play or whatever.

Very very good model for the working folks

+ Reply to Thread