+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CONQUEST game...how different from DAOC rvr ?

Default CONQUEST game...how different from DAOC rvr ?

I'm encouraged to see the 3 faction fighting(game should have had it a launch).
    I know the fighting is not 24/7 persistent world...unfortunately
    I'm trying to find out how close this feature approaches DAOC rvr on the frontier.
    -are there keep fights,siege weapons or is this just a "my zerg is bigger than yours" clickfeast with zero tactics or strategy ?
    -has there been any indication that CONQUEST will be expanded and more features added in the future.

Thanks.

Never mind responding.I have unfortunately found the answers to the questions in my OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadanwolf View Post
    Never mind responding.I have unfortunately found the answers to the questions in my OP.
    Good for you. Once you've done it, you'll have answered your questions. I believe Conquest was a water test. It didn't go over well, but it's here.

It is just stunning to me that so many developers don't understand the components of outstanding rvr(and those principals are out there for all to see).Heck some of those(whom we shall leave unnamed) didn't remember these same principles on the next game they directed.

+ Reply to Thread