+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coming back, questions.

Default Coming back, questions.

Hello all, I'm coming back to the game after having not played for several months and with storm legion out now, there is a lot I don't know.

With Rift now f2p is Storm Legion required for dimensions, leveling past 50?
    Where do I go to start leveling past 50?
    How does one earn those little green diamonds used to buy vanity items, like are they earned in game?
    What is this new loyalty stuff? I got a lot of things for loyalty and an achievement that was called three month loyalty player or something.

I'm going to be leveling a new character to re get myself into the game and relearn what Rift is all about. How long does the leveling process take, about? Is there a certain way to level that's faster, etc?

Any answers are appreciated

Welcome back mate i am as you a returning player but i know a bit about the expansion.

1) Storm Legion is not required for you to own a dimension , all Storm Legion content is free except the expansion souls.
    2) As to where you go past 50 i honestly don't know because i haven't got that far yet .
    3) Green diamonds are called credits and you earn them by buying them with real cash or buying Rift Exchange (REX) also with real money or you can buy them from other players, also i think you get a certain amount by subscribing and becoming a patron.
    4) Loyalty is earned by subscribing and using credits in the cash shop.

As for how long is the leveling process i can't really say because i don't have a character at a cap but there are various means to boost your XP gain by becoming a patron or buying boost potions from cash shop.

Hope i helped clear up some things .

At 50 you can move to the new storm legion zones. The story quests will give you rewards of green gear that is better than anything but old world top tier raid gear. You can get outfitted and start leveling toward 60. Enjoy.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Ascendant

Welcome (back) to the game

With Rift now f2p is Storm Legion required for dimensions, leveling past 50?
    No, you don't need to buy anything to level your character up to level 60

Where do I go to start leveling past 50?
    You go to IPP, Chancel of Labors, there's a big red diamond on the map where the portal to the SL continents is, you can go to Cape Jule or the Kingdom of Pelladane - both starter areas with all crafting things you need to go beyond level 300 in crafting, if you want/have that

How does one earn those little green diamonds used to buy vanity items, like are they earned in game?
    These are 'credits' you can either buy with money, or you get some for loyalty / subscriptions in the past. You can also buy Rift Exchange (or REX) in game on the Auction house to use in game.

What is this new loyalty stuff? I got a lot of things for loyalty and an achievement that was called three month loyalty player or something.
    Loyalty is a reward system for those spending cash in the shop or credits, or buying subs (being patrons). If you open the shop window you'll see a bar on top (green/blue/purple/orange/red) that shows your 'loyalty/patron status'.

I'm going to be leveling a new character to re get myself into the game and relearn what Rift is all about. How long does the leveling process take, about? Is there a certain way to level that's faster, etc?
    Leveling from 1-50 is quite streamlined and very doable, you can do quests, do instant adventures (from level 10), dungeons (from level 15), warfronts (think from level 10, maybe 15) and more .... from 50 to 60 takes more effort but it can be more fun too ; 50-60 takes place in the new SL zones, Dusken and Brevane

+ Reply to Thread