+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Samuraiko
  • 1 Post By Ramcius
  • 1 Post By SmidgePlays

Thread: How do you redeem a Mark of Notoriety?

  1. #1
    Soulwalker Azurefair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15

    Default How do you redeem a Mark of Notoriety?

    It says it may be redeemed at the Notoriety Merchent in Plaza Aurentine, Tempest Bay, but I'm there and don't see an option for redeeming it.

  2. #2
    Champion of Telara Geopenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,274

    Default

    It is up in the room where you get the gear and quests. It far back and left.
    Beware the Penguin...

  3. #3
    Soulwalker Azurefair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Sorry, figured it out. Duh!

  4. #4
    Shadowlander Silmiris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    45

    Question er...

    i'm having the same problem; i turned in 5 marks with Nerina Uluan (Plaza Aurentine), still have 5 more to turn in, but now i can't interact with her at all...is there a cool-down that isn't being shown?

    also, the marks themselves say they can be turned in in either Plaza Aurentine OR Tempest Bay, but Nerina in the Plaza is the only one i have been able to find...

  5. #5
    Ascendant Samuraiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Filming on the Internet
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silmiris View Post
    i'm having the same problem; i turned in 5 marks with Nerina Uluan (Plaza Aurentine), still have 5 more to turn in, but now i can't interact with her at all...is there a cool-down that isn't being shown?

    also, the marks themselves say they can be turned in in either Plaza Aurentine OR Tempest Bay, but Nerina in the Plaza is the only one i have been able to find...
    The Marks of Notoriety are once per day. Commendations are in batches of 10 as often as you have enough to keep doing them.

    TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

    Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

  6. #6
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silmiris View Post
    i'm having the same problem; i turned in 5 marks with Nerina Uluan (Plaza Aurentine), still have 5 more to turn in, but now i can't interact with her at all...is there a cool-down that isn't being shown?

    also, the marks themselves say they can be turned in in either Plaza Aurentine OR Tempest Bay, but Nerina in the Plaza is the only one i have been able to find...
    Plaza Aurentine is in Tempest Bay, so that's just 1 NPC there, other places are in Merdian/Sanctum and Draumheim

  7. #7
    Shadowlander Silmiris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    45

    Default

    thank you so much!

  8. #8
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramcius View Post
    Plaza Aurentine is in Tempest Bay, so that's just 1 NPC there, other places are in Merdian/Sanctum and Draumheim
    Each offers their specific range of Notoriety based on thier location- Vanilla, Storm Legion, Nightmare tide
    Smidge
    Wolfsbane

  9. #9
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Ok, I'm a defiant, cleric lvl 53 and i have Marks of notoriety to deliver but can't find anywhere to spend them. The NPC in Meridian only takes Marks of renown, 10 at a time, the ones we get from instant adventures. The NPC in TB, Aurentine Plaza, gives me no option for anythng at all. There is no way to interact with that NPC, I attached a screen shot. And I don't have lvl enough to go to other places, so what do I do?
    Attached Images  

  10. #10
    Ascendant forbiddenlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4,991

    Default

    > The NPC in Meridian only takes Marks of renown,

    Right, I can't find a Notoriety Dispensary in meridian.

    I don't know at what level Nerina becomes available, but she takes marks of notoriety.

  11. #11
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Innoue View Post
    Ok, I'm a defiant, cleric lvl 53 and i have Marks of notoriety to deliver but can't find anywhere to spend them. The NPC in Meridian only takes Marks of renown, 10 at a time, the ones we get from instant adventures. The NPC in TB, Aurentine Plaza, gives me no option for anythng at all. There is no way to interact with that NPC, I attached a screen shot. And I don't have lvl enough to go to other places, so what do I do?
    I think you have the right npc for turning in the Marks of Notoriety, perhaps you're not high enough level? I turned in 1 mark & then she stopped taking so just 1 per day I guess & I'm level 60 BTW.
    Last edited by deathusher; 07-06-2017 at 03:23 PM.

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple banecrushr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    189

    Default

    I have the same issue in TB, the NPC is there , has a funny icon over her head, but won't talk to me...I'm only level 50 or so, but have a over 30 or so of the marks... not sure either what the deal is, if it's a level issue, why not put it on the turn in portion YOU MUST BE LEVEL BLAH BLAH BEFORE TURNING IN>>>>really a stupid over sight on Trions part.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts