+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Guide for Returning and New Players to Storm Legion

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Valenntine View Post
    The only suggestions I'd add is to get started on your hunt rifts early and do the torvard hunter quests as much as you can.

They give good experience and are fun to me at least haha.

Umm other than that, I'd focus on notoriety while lvling up more than experience, just take it slow and do all the story and such quests and knock out your profession related carnages.

Remember you can forage boglings and treants!!!!
    Was just going to ask that. So reputation is still important 1-50?

I can't stop leveling (mentored down to do freemarch/stonefield). I'm level 39 now and was just going to skip to IPP to do the story line there for the new content...I figure I can come back and finish up the other areas at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by Apostello View Post
    Was just going to ask that. So reputation is still important 1-50?

I can't stop leveling (mentored down to do freemarch/stonefield). I'm level 39 now and was just going to skip to IPP to do the story line there for the new content...I figure I can come back and finish up the other areas at my leisure.
    Hey! Rep isn't that important from 1-50, she's referring to Storm Legion factions
    Nurse on Faeblight ~ GL of Philanthropy
    www.philanthropy-community.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    CQ needs a enema.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaramuccia View Post
    Don't worry, I'm just trying out my new forum PvP macro. It's all good.

This guide will help me a great deal when I get back to work on my 50. I decided to level another Cleric so I would know how to play my level 50 cleric I already have lol. Looking forward to buying SL soon so I can get started on the new content. I am sure I will refer back to this guide plenty of time. Love it, thanks again!

Soulwalker

Thank you. This was very helpful.

Soulwalker

Default Rift shifters

Οι Shifters είναι ένα ελληνικό online gaming community το οποίο δημιουργήθηκε με αποκλειστικό σκοπό τη διασκέδαση και την παρέα.
    Στόχος μας είναι να δημιουργήσουμε μια μικρή «online κοινωνία» η οποία μπορεί να μας προσφέρει χαλάρωση, είτε αυτή έρχεται μέσα από το gaming είτε απλά μέσα από την φιλική επαφή με τα μέλη.
    Οι Shifters αποτελούνται από ένα πυρήνα ατόμων οι οποίοι έχουν καθημερινές υποχρεώσεις και αποζητούν λίγες ώρες διασκέδασης και φυγής από την καθημερινότητα. Αυτό συνεπάγεται ότι είμαστε συνειδητοποιημένοι players και κινούμαστε ΠΑΝΤΑ με γνώμονα τις υποχρεώσεις που απορρέουν απ’ την real life.

To site mas : rift-shifters.enjin.com
    Group Facebook Rift Shifters : https://www.facebook.com/groups/549754428396166/

Quote Originally Posted by Mateous View Post
    Οι Shifters είναι ένα ελληνικό online gaming community το οποίο δημιουργήθηκε με αποκλειστικό σκοπό τη διασκέδαση και την παρέα.
    Στόχος μας είναι να δημιουργήσουμε μια μικρή «online κοινωνία» η οποία μπορεί να μας προσφέρει χαλάρωση, είτε αυτή έρχεται μέσα από το gaming είτε απλά μέσα από την φιλική επαφή με τα μέλη.
    Οι Shifters αποτελούνται από ένα πυρήνα ατόμων οι οποίοι έχουν καθημερινές υποχρεώσεις και αποζητούν λίγες ώρες διασκέδασης και φυγής από την καθημερινότητα. Αυτό συνεπάγεται ότι είμαστε συνειδητοποιημένοι players και κινούμαστε ΠΑΝΤΑ με γνώμονα τις υποχρεώσεις που απορρέουν απ’ την real life.

To site mas : rift-shifters.enjin.com
    Group Facebook Rift Shifters : https://www.facebook.com/groups/549754428396166/
    Was I just spammed?
    CQ needs a enema.

Great guide tnx
    It really helps espacialy now its f2p and more ppl are joining (including me )

Tnx for the time you put in this to help ppl

Quote Originally Posted by karabella View Post
    Great guide tnx
    It really helps espacialy now its f2p and more ppl are joining (including me )

Tnx for the time you put in this to help ppl
    No problem! I'm glad it's helping others
    CQ needs a enema.

Soulwalker

nurse you rock! thanks so much for this post i spent about 3 hours digging through the new builds and content stuff and could not for the life of me find out how to get to that new content lol thanks again !

many thanks for the thread, saved me lots of time
    Peorian: Wolfsbane server - O'Limpyians Guild
    My Stream http://www.twitch.tv/peoriapro

Default Shortcuts for Veterans

Roll a toon in starting area,buy a bundled equipment set, also the BoA MAster sigil,soon as you get out at whatever level, us the new transport to Tempest Bay, do the tour quest for 2+ level bump...less than15 minutes.
    By that time you've hit level 10, buy the 2nd bundled set, get to a major city, get the island/quest that gives you ISS currency, sneak (stealth for rogues), get to Whitefall by whatever means, sell those ISS for plats 500 each. Use those to purchase essences to fill up that lovely Master Sigil...
    now you're ready to to level all the while looking good!

Soulwalker

Default Thank you

Thanks for posting this, I'm just returning(downloading the client as i type this lol) after having been gone since just after the game launched. Lots of great info here

Default tyvm

Very helpful

Soulwalker

Default Grateful Old Man

I left RIFT shortly after the Chronicles started. I've returned now that it is F2P. Thank you for your helpful information.
    It was a nice surpirse to find my old level 50 toons still on the Rift servers complete with all my stuff.
    I will be switching one of my toons to Faeblight and looking you up.

Thanks again.

Soulwalker

Do you happen to know what the name of the quest or its location, the one that gives the cap? I've uncovered the whole area and still can't find it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast