+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Geopenguin

Thread: Tempest Bay?

  1. #1
    Prophet of Telara Morguloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    1,130

    Default Tempest Bay?

    Been away from Rift for quite some time, can anyone steer me to how to get to the new city Tempest Bay?

  2. #2
    Prophet of Telara Geopenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Go to IPP and access the Portal to the new continents out in the center of the frozen lake. I would suggest going to Pelladane first as it is more of a straight shot. Go to Tulido Retreat and seek the person by the Sun Orb (go all the way to the right and up the steps and they are to the left). Right click on them and they should give you an option to zip to TB.
    If you go to Tulan, you will have to find a guy on the docks whom will do much the same thing.
    Beware the Penguin...

  3. #3
    Prophet of Telara Morguloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    1,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geopenguin View Post
    Go to IPP and access the Portal to the new continents out in the center of the frozen lake. I would suggest going to Pelladane first as it is more of a straight shot. Go to Tulido Retreat and seek the person by the Sun Orb (go all the way to the right and up the steps and they are to the left). Right click on them and they should give you an option to zip to TB.
    If you go to Tulan, you will have to find a guy on the docks whom will do much the same thing.
    Ok, found Pelladane, wandered all around it and can't find "Tuildo Retreat"...is it IN Pelladane or one of the areas near it?

  4. #4
    Prophet of Telara Geopenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morguloth View Post
    Ok, found Pelladane, wandered all around it and can't find "Tuildo Retreat"...is it IN Pelladane or one of the areas near it?
    http://www.riftjunkies.com/wp-conten...ladane-map.jpg

    You start at Ferric Harbor in the south and go north and to the west (see map). When you get to Tulido Retreat go up to the Temple of the Sun (person you talk to will be opposite it).
    Last edited by Geopenguin; 01-23-2013 at 03:35 PM.
    Beware the Penguin...

  5. #5
    Prophet of Telara Morguloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    1,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geopenguin View Post
    http://www.riftjunkies.com/wp-conten...ladane-map.jpg

    You start at Ferric Harbor in the south and go north and to the west (see map). When you get to Tulido Retreat go up to the Temple of the Sun (person you talk to will be opposite it).
    oh perfect, thank you VERY much

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts