+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What happened to my infinity stones?

Soulwalker

Default What happened to my infinity stones?

Hi, i'm a returning player, i been out of the game for over a year so this has been a huge change coming in after Storm Legion launched. When i left my toon was decently geared and lvl 50. I read through all the updates and checked out as much as i could on the forums. My question is: I was in some major rift event and when it was completed, i looked at my rewards bag and saw i had 4 infinity stones in there amongst other stuff. I'm assuming these are the new high tier gear currency cuz i've seen them as payment for nice gear. When i went to check my currencies tab, the stones are not in my dropdown list. So did i get them? or do they appear when i reach a certain level?

Plane Touched

Did you actually loot them from your rift bag, or just see them appear in there? They won't show in your currency tab until you empty them from your rift loot bag. You also potentionally bought something that uses IS, i.e. hunt lures etc.
    Jinkeez - R50 Cleric. HK (Conq) - PF 4/4. ID 8/8.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkies79 View Post
    Did you actually loot them from your rift bag, or just see them appear in there? They won't show in your currency tab until you empty them from your rift loot bag. You also potentionally bought something that uses IS, i.e. hunt lures etc.
    Yea, i'm positive i looted them. As for hunt lures, i only bought one and it cost like 10000 planarite only. Was part of a quest line i was doing. hmmm, maybe i should /bug or /petition it? Are these pretty easy to get at high levels?

Plane Touched

I wouldn't bother with petitioning. You get 10+ for events in ashora and steppes, the carnages in higher level zones give you 2, dailies give you 2, onslaughts give you 2. Losing 4 stones is nothing.
    Jinkeez - R50 Cleric. HK (Conq) - PF 4/4. ID 8/8.

+ Reply to Thread