+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi just came back and need a question answered.

Soulwalker

Default Hi just came back and need a question answered.

So i bought the rift collectors edition and played for about 5 months since laucnh day before i quit until now.

I read about all the new things added to rift and the new xpac and wanted to give it another shot so i bought the storm legion standard edition for 40 dollars since i already owned the collectors and when i read what i was getting witht the storm legion xpac purchase was 30 days of gametime but after i bought it and logged it it still said i was a trial account so i logged back out and it says i need to pick a subscription so i did and it charged me 15 dollars starting today.

So my question is where is my 30 days it said i would get with the 40 dollar purchase of storm legion? I know its only 15 bucks but i wanted that 30 days to give the game another shot and if i liked it would sub for more months. thanks for any help in advance and if there is anything new about the game i need to check out let me know missed playing hope its better than ever

You misunderstood. There are two versions of Storm Legion: the $40 version for returning players and the $50 version for new players. The $50 version includes 30 days of play time while the $40 version does not.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

The specific answers to your questions lie with Trion. Contact customer support and try to get that month included:

https://support.trionworlds.com/app/home/theme/rift/p/2
    Faeblight (US PVE-RP)
    Lifemender - Cleric (65) & Oxenheart - Warrior (65) ... & friends
    Look for any toons in the Cosmic Rhinocerii "guild". They're all me!
    Don't hesitate to say "hi!" if you see me. Always looking for new Rifters to help. If you need, just ask!

Soulwalker

well thats just stupid so i pay 40 dollars for xpac then another 15 to resub so thats 55 dollars or i could spend 50 and get both why wouldnt they give me the option to just spen 50 i think ill be giving them a call

Because the $50 option can only be applied to new accounts, as in ones that have never even purchased the original game and therefore never got a free month to go with it. You don't get an additional free month on top of the one you got for buying the original game.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by apathy View Post
    well thats just stupid so i pay 40 dollars for xpac then another 15 to resub so thats 55 dollars or i could spend 50 and get both why wouldnt they give me the option to just spen 50 i think ill be giving them a call
    This is no different then any other aaa mmorpg. Only new accounts get free 30 days for making the purchase.
    Sinister Savant is a no stress PvE & leveling guild on Hailol. Everyone is welcome, join us today!
    Recruiting Thread - Website

+ Reply to Thread