+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which version?

Default Which version?

I just got back to the game, and was wanting to upgrade for the new expansion :3 I was wondering which version to get to get all the rewards? I saw there's a different mount if you pay for a year than if you buy the Infinity version O.o Or is there a way to get both? I see all versions (besides free for paying sub for a whole year?) that get the cape - or am I wrong with that too? xD

Thankyou in advanced

If u buy the 1 year sub u get the mount rite away. Then u can upgrade to infinity edition and get the other mount when SL is released (will cost an additional 20$)

Edit: Forgot to mention that u get all the pre-order privileges if u buy the 1 year sub!
    Last edited by DaCommando; 09-21-2012 at 11:46 AM.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by DaCommando View Post
    If u buy the 1 year sub u get the mount rite away. Then u can upgrade to infinity edition and get the other mount when SL is released (will cost an additional 20$)

Edit: Forgot to mention that u get all the pre-order privileges if u buy the 1 year sub!

So it'd be the $120 (i think, close enough) + $20? Will infinity edition still be available later tho? I thought it was like a collectors?

Yeah it is pretty much the Collector's Edition. I believe it will be available later as an upgrade.
    Retired

Just a note - the other two collector's editions are permanent additions to the purchase options. I would say that the infinity collector's edition will be available permanently, too.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

+ Reply to Thread