+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What can I do with the Unique Snowflakes

Soulwalker

Default What can I do with the Unique Snowflakes

Hi I'm new to Rift, but I'm already a level 14 Rouge and I have been participating in the Yule World Event, I have 200 unique snowflakes, but I'm not sure where to spend them?

Is there a vendor that I can talk to in game that let's me buy some equipment for these snowflakes?
    If so where?

I don't know what I'm supposed to do with these Snowflakes, so if anyone can help me understand this I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

RIFT Community Ambassador Golden's Avatar

Welcome to Rift!

Yes, there is a world event vendor in your capitol city, Sanctum for Guardians and Meridian for Defiants. You can get vanity wardrobe pieces and a pet and a mount, as well as some level-appropriate lesser essences.

In Sanctum, the vendor is just to the right of the large statue at the entrance. In Meridian, the vendor is to the far right on the grassy court in the front section of the city.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Welcome to Rift!

Yes, there is a world event vendor in your capitol city, Sanctum for Guardians and Meridian for Defiants. You can get vanity wardrobe pieces and a pet and a mount, as well as some level-appropriate lesser essences.

In Sanctum, the vendor is just to the right of the large statue at the entrance. In Meridian, the vendor is to the far right on the grassy court in the front section of the city.
    Can you tell me the name of this vendor in sanctum. I have looked and looked but only see a beverages and good stuffs vendor. Where is the mount / pet vendor located?

If you are looking down from the steps up into the temple, the vendor's stand is just to the left of the main statue. However, he does walk around in a small area right there. He is called Ye Old Oddities vendor, if I remember correctly. I'd suggest just mousing over the boglings in that general area for the one with the sales indicator, the moneybag.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Ah, the name of the npc is Dorald, Fae Yule Oddities.

+ Reply to Thread