+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to Forums, place to discuss builds?

Default New to Forums, place to discuss builds?

I've used other forum sites for other MMOs and it is generally frowned upon to post "Rate my build" etc... and since I'm new to the game I have a few questions about a few various builds I'd like to post, but am unsure of where the best place to do that is. Is there a section for this specifically? Broken up in the Class Forums? General Discussion? Thanks!

Prophet of Telara

The Class forums is the best place as I would say, that's where you'll find a few 'guides' to begin with and then people to answer your questions after that.

Certainly 'rate my build' posts tend to get some unhelpful replies, not least because many times the build being asked about is so common that its' been discussed many times before. It's often better to ask about specific skills or combinations, especially when looking at synergies between souls.

Hope you get some helpful advice.
    Last edited by Kragorn; 09-08-2011 at 05:14 AM.

You will probably find that for most classes there are non official forums and guides such as Bluedots for the mages. I am not really familiar with any classes outside as i only play mages but im sure the class forums will send you in the right place - good luck!
    I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
    R50 Azama - Mage L60 R 13 Optional - Rogue L60 Sardonic - Cleric L50 Snugglepants - Warrior L50 @ Zaviel

Go into your class forum and have at it.

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...lasses-telara/
    Got an itch for anime? Visit my anime thread here!
    Nexiga
    Retired from Rift

Thanks for the helpful advice guys! I've seen various builds and such across different sites, but having a Q&A with experienced players would help me achieve results fastest I think. Much appreciated and see ya guys around the forums!

+ Reply to Thread