+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By need4speed8190
  • 1 Post By faye007

Thread: just wanted to drop by and say hi!

Default just wanted to drop by and say hi!

>I didnt see an introduce yourself section, so this can be moved if need be!<

Hows it going everyone?! The names Terry, stared this game about a month ago, and man I have to say i'm impressed. coming from Wow (for a good 4 years lol) I was kinda skeptical of this game cause I thought it was just gonna be another generic fantasy MMO, you know..kill these trolls, bring me X back..but god am I wrong! lol I mean yeah, of course you're gonna have a few of those in any MMO, but the way Rift plays them out I think is a heck of a lot more stream lined. And the Public Rift invasions? Love them!! lol I plan on sticking with this game for a long while! And not to mention the engine this game runs on..I have to use the "lowest texture setting" (lol I hate my cpu xD ), and this game still looks good =p

so far, everyone in game has been welcoming with open arms, so hopefully the forum are the same!!
    have fun everyone, see you all in game!!!

Welcome to Rift, Terry.

We don't get a ton of posts like this one, but man it's nice to see. Enjoy your stay!

Quote Originally Posted by need4speed8190 View Post

Hows it going everyone?! The names Terry, stared this game about a month ago, and man I have to say i'm impressed. coming from Wow (for a good 4 years lol) I was kinda skeptical of this game cause I thought it was just gonna be another generic fantasy MMO, you know..kill these trolls, bring me X back..but god am I wrong! lol I mean yeah, of course you're gonna have a few of those in any MMO, but the way Rift plays them out I think is a heck of a lot more stream lined. And the Public Rift invasions? Love them!! lol I plan on sticking with this game for a long while! And not to mention the engine this game runs on..I have to use the "lowest texture setting" (lol I hate my cpu xD ), and this game still looks good =p

so far, everyone in game has been welcoming with open arms, so hopefully the forum are the same!!
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by need4speed8190 View Post

Nope the forums are full of evil people like me. Wait til you hit 50 and come tell us how you feel.

hai

lol thanks guys! and its ok..I didnt make it to cap in Wow at all, got too bored with it. so i hope Rift would be different =p but so far, the leveling seems either A) a lot faster or B) a lot more fun cause I just started my main yesterday and i'm already level 12. why I know it might now seem high to Vets on here..I dont have time to play a lot due to how much I have to work and have classes. so for me, thats pretty fast lmao. to get to level 12 in Wow in took my almost 2 weeks cause of how much time I have to play xD

again, thanks for the welcome!!

Hi and welcome to Rift, ignore the forums, just have fun and do not worry about level cap... for most the enjoyable part of the game is leveling.

Have fun!
    I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
    R50 Azama - Mage L60 R 13 Optional - Rogue L60 Sardonic - Cleric L50 Snugglepants - Warrior L50 @ Zaviel

Welcome to Rift! Glad you're having fun.

Welcome to the show. Hope you enjoy your stay

Quote Originally Posted by Eorith View Post
    Welcome to Rift! Glad you're having fun.
    thanks for moving the post lol sorry, I didnt see the new comer section xD

and thanks again everyone!! it means a lot!!!

+ Reply to Thread