+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning to the game, few questions.

Default Returning to the game, few questions.

Alright. So i've been here since like, beta 4. Played through headstart at launch and lost my internet access around the 15th of March. So like, 3 weeks after release. At this point I was grinding t2 dungeons trying to get my set and stepped into greenscale once, leading some attempts on the first boss (He was a fun learning experience).

Since then I haven't logged on, and it's been many months since i've even read a patch note. All I know is, i'm on a popular server (Deepstrike) and apparently there's 5 guilds at most that raid, and I don't have a place with any of them because they're all recruiting for HK.

My question to you guys is... Is it like this all around? If I wanted to raid Greenscale or start from dungeons again even, would I be advised to go to a smaller server? Or is every server on HK? Basically, I don't want to play alone, but I don't want to 'casual' it up.
    Any suggestions?
    God : Defiant - 50 Cleric - Deepstrike (PVP)

Quote Originally Posted by Shablo5 View Post
    Alright. So i've been here since like, beta 4. Played through headstart at launch and lost my internet access around the 15th of March. So like, 3 weeks after release. At this point I was grinding t2 dungeons trying to get my set and stepped into greenscale once, leading some attempts on the first boss (He was a fun learning experience).

Since then I haven't logged on, and it's been many months since i've even read a patch note. All I know is, i'm on a popular server (Deepstrike) and apparently there's 5 guilds at most that raid, and I don't have a place with any of them because they're all recruiting for HK.

My question to you guys is... Is it like this all around? If I wanted to raid Greenscale or start from dungeons again even, would I be advised to go to a smaller server? Or is every server on HK? Basically, I don't want to play alone, but I don't want to 'casual' it up.
    Any suggestions?
    Most of the raiding guilds are fairly progressed and have their raid rosters locked tight. If you DO manage to find a guild that isn't at HK quite yet they are probably farming gsb and ros to get some last minute gear for HK.

That being said, there ARE some newly made guilds that want to raid but they are lacking in the member/gear department. So if you really want to go through GSB/ROS(without being carried) your probably better off joining one of these guilds, but you will most likely be forced to go through T1/2 content again to get fresh 50s geared.

I know there are a few guilds like this on Deepstrike...well on the Guardian side. I'd shout in /50 and start posting on the Deepstrike shard forums.

~Gewd luk 2 u!
    Last edited by Raiga; 08-16-2011 at 01:01 PM.
    Got an itch for anime? Visit my anime thread here!
    Nexiga
    Retired from Rift

Vairies i guess, on my shard some guilds are up in Hammerknell while other guilds are still doing 10 man content while others are just beginning GSB, if you check my signature you can actually see on a video im helping a smaller guild progress and will be updating so other players can follow the guild to see how it grows and prgresses starting with the first GSB run tonight ^^

+ Reply to Thread