+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where would I be placed?

Soulwalker

Default Where would I be placed?

Greeting's fellow RIFT Players,

I'm very new at RIFT, there for I would consider my self as a noobish person!
    I'd passed on form WoW and over to RIFT since of the good quality of this awesome game.

But... I'm a very, very curious person by heart, and I would like to know where there is most PvP?
    How many "players" RIFT current have? As I cannot find any information on that.

In general I'm from Denmark, and therefor I wouldn't mind a Danish Guild as it would be a'lot easier for me I would think, but I wouldn't mind a friendly English one aswell..

I really hope that people on this community can help me out!
    Since I hate this bad looking V.B Theme :P

Regrads
    Nauquli

I got nothing for ya, as I can't answer any of your questions off the top of my head. You might try out the Shard forums though.
    Last edited by Credo; 08-15-2011 at 01:30 PM.
    Even free cost too much now

Rift Master

Hi Nauquli,

Welcome to Rift.

If you're interested in PvP, make a character on a PvP shard/server. I think that's probably where most PvP is. There are also different warfronts - WF - where PvP takes place (like Battlegrounds in WoW - kind of), and they have also introduced PvP rifts where you fight the other faction and do rift stuff. I don't do a lot of PvP, so I hope this info is correct.

If you select a PvE shard/server, you will not do a lot of PvP except for warfronts and PvP rifts.

So, select a PvP shard/server with a medium or high population - and enjoy.

Note: I forgot, if you started on a PvE shard/server, you can transfer yourself to a PvP server. It's free. You can move your characters every 7 days.

I don't know if I understand this correctly, but you will not "be placed" anywhere - you select the server you want to play on.

Regards,

R
    Last edited by Raptor7; 08-15-2011 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nauquli View Post
    Greeting's fellow RIFT Players,

I'm very new at RIFT, there for I would consider my self as a noobish person!
    I'd passed on form WoW and over to RIFT since of the good quality of this awesome game.

But... I'm a very, very curious person by heart, and I would like to know where there is most PvP?
    How many "players" RIFT current have? As I cannot find any information on that.

In general I'm from Denmark, and therefor I wouldn't mind a Danish Guild as it would be a'lot easier for me I would think, but I wouldn't mind a friendly English one aswell..

I really hope that people on this community can help me out!
    Since I hate this bad looking V.B Theme :P

Regrads
    Nauquli
    Here's the travel hub where you should find what your looking for.

NA - http://forums.riftgame.com/shard-forums/na-shards/

EU - http://forums.riftgame.com/shard-forums/eu-shards/
    Got an itch for anime? Visit my anime thread here!
    Nexiga
    Retired from Rift

Soulwalker

Alright,

Thank you very much, everyone! I'd made my first character on Witefall if I remember correct.
    I'm a defaint Warrior

+ Reply to Thread