+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm new here and what do with soulbound items?

Shadowlander

Default I'm new here and what do with soulbound items?

I'm level 34 currently and I'm not sure what Ishould do with soulbound stuff I don't need anymore? Sellit to the shops? I'm not particularily into crafting so I dunno if salvaging is the best way to go

You can also take up enchanting and runebreak the stuff. Dunno which server you're on, but there's rarely many enchanting mats for sale on mine, so you'll probably make a little bit of gold auctioning them, I guess? Only downside if you have to level Enchanting to be able to runebreak higher level stuff, and as you're not into crafting... Vendoring them is also fine, unless they're pretty in which case they go in your wardrobe slot. Wardrobe slot it important. You don't want to look like a slob.

Just drag em out of your bags and delete them,that's clearly better than selling them to the vendor for coin

If you can sell it do that, if you can't, delete it, unless it looks good, then put it in your wardrobe slot

Sell them or if you have rune crafting break them.
    System:
    Win7 64bit - I7 930 3.38GHz Liquid Cooled - 6 GB DDR3 - Ati 5970 Driver 11.8 CCC 2 - HDD Raid 0 1 TB -2nd HDD 1TB SATA - Blu-Ray - Display 32" Samsung HDTV 1920x1080

+ Reply to Thread