+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DAILY QUEST LIMIT

Telaran

Default DAILY QUEST LIMIT

Can we please have a higher daily quest limit, or better still have no limit. This game seems very keen on putting limitations on how much you can do and earn, which, in my mind is very poor business etiquette.

At the moment I am allowed to do 30 "daily" quests
    That is :_
    Crafting 12
    Hinder ahnket 1+5
    Daily Carnage 1
    Celestial Instances 4
    Daily Rift Raid 1
    Closing Rifts 4
    PVP 2
    That's 30

Then there are currently 5 with the summer quest
    Some Chronicles have daily quests
    And I am wanting to catch up on notoriety by doing a few local dailies, because we can no longer choose to do Instant Adventures in the zone we want - something else taken away from us

LIMITATIONS = NOT FUN = LESS USERS = LESS MONEY FOR YOU !!
    Last edited by Player01; 07-29-2020 at 04:49 PM.

Rift Disciple

As a patron you can do an additional 10 dailies for a total of 40 per char per day. The point of patron is to provide things people want not necessarily need like bonus notoriety, currency, experience, etc., so if you want to do even more dailies, you should invest in that and then complain. :P
    May the frogue be with you.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Player01 View Post
    Can we please have a higher daily quest limit, or better still have no limit. This game seems very keen on putting limitations on how much you can do and earn, which, in my mind is very poor business etiquette.

Then there are currently 5 with the summer quest
    I would be in favor of it.

Even better would be to not discontinue the lower level crafting dailies when you level crafting too high. If you are leveling Brevane/Dusken factions, the daily crafting quests give very good notoriety rewards. If you want to max those factions with crafting dailies, you need to stop leveling your professions while you do it. I don't believe the noncrafting faction dailies work that way. Even at level 70, I can still do the low level dailies for the Quicksilver Scholars faction.

The Summerfest and other World Event dailies should not be a big limitation because they can be done on alts and the merit badges or other currency transferred to another character. I run about 8 characters thru the easiest 3 Summerfest dailies for a quick 600 badges per day.

+ Reply to Thread