+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Tawnos

Thread: Starwoven Bag

Soulwalker

Default Starwoven Bag

Hi Guys,

i would really like to get a new Recipe for Bags that uses some of the Starweave.
    It doesn't need to be bigger then the old ones, just maybe so you can use up some of the current Cloth. When you're creating a new Character right now you need to go into the old Regions that offer almost nothing and farm old Materials, it is kinda ridiculous.

When you're up the process maybe implement a 2nd Bag that's way more expensive, that might offer more then 28 Slots.

Think about it, please

Dears Sincerely

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Tawnos View Post
    When you're creating a new Character right now you need to go into the old Regions that offer almost nothing and farm old Materials, it is kinda ridiculous.
    You can let your minions do the farming if you let a character between 60 and 64 redeem the missions to get the Plane of Water cloth and leather for the Nightmare Touched bag.

With a level 70 with maxed Butchering, farming up the Plane of Water leather is faster because you can almost one shot the beasts and you get 4-5 pieces per kill. Plane of Water cloth is also easy to farm with a level 70.

I'm not against the suggestion but I'm not sure it will solve anything unless the new bag requires only Starweave. I have 28-slot bags full of stacks of Starweave cloth.

The two crafted, 28-slot bags require cloth and leather, so if a Starweave bag requires Starweave and Starhide leather, then the bottleneck becomes the Starhide leather. I'm always short of Starhide leather because so much is required for crafting daily quests.

+ Reply to Thread