+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By caduto

Thread: Artifact Gathering of Olde'

Default Artifact Gathering of Olde'

Instead of continually adding additional sets of new artifacts please consider making some of the older/original sets more complete-able (ie place more of the original artifacts in world for obtaining). I have been a player since the game was released and have lots of the original sets that are rare as per completing (which also affects achievements). I appreciate new content but would also appreciate being able to complete the content set forth previously as well. Thanks for your time and consideration.
    Riftin', Riftin', Riftin'...Keep them Doggies Riftin'....

Soulwalker

I think this is a good idea, though I'd prefer they devote manpower towards class/spec balancing or raids. In addition to this, I think it would be cool to have limited time events with boosted spawns of rare and poisoned/burning/nightmare artifacts as well.

Rift Disciple

Default new sets?????

since the Vostigar Peaks zone was opened (with update 4.2 in summer of 2018 ?)--we had only 2 additional new sets--the two Battlepass ones

Rift Disciple

Default correction

checked my Vostigar arti-achie--update 4.2 was in juli 2017

They have made the older sets more complete able, you can find older sets in loot from minions and in the artifacts caches you get from the calendar and other sources
    The older sets (from Mathosia) are all super easy to farm in the zones and super cheap to buy off the auction house.
    The only sets that are still 'difficult' to get are the Vostigar Peaks sets, a few of the PVP bounty sets, the shiny shenanigans sets and of course the community artifacts that are only dropped by devs.
    Pretty much all the other sets are very completable.

If you could explain which exact sets you are having issues completing and your current method of collecting then maybe we could help you

+ Reply to Thread