+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Platinente
  • 2 Post By caduto

Thread: Free Character Transfer without Borders

Default Free Character Transfer without Borders

Hallo.

I just came back to the game lately and since the european servers are literally DEAD i decided to join the most populated NA-Shard with a new Character. Sadly it's not possible to transfer a character from EU to NA Shards. I would wish for an Option to transfer Characters without borders, so it is possible to not only transfer Characters within EU Shards, or NA shards. I would like to have the freedom to transfer a character to every shard i wan't to, even from EU to NA. I would be very thankful if you would manage to realize that. The Character i wan't to transfer is my old Character from the Launchday of RIFT. A 10 Years old Character.
    Last edited by Platinente; 02-12-2020 at 08:08 AM.
    Playing RIFT since BETA

I mean maybe peoples are asked too many times to that question answer is nope. Seems like impossible for them to do such a thing.

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Colossus

none the less it would be nice to finally do if they aren't gonna unify the shards for interaction across them all

if you are looking for a home on EU, our guild on Typhiria is still pretty active with lots of new/returning players as well as seasoned folk too, we still do a T1 and T2 raid every week!

look up the Immortal Tyrants.

+ Reply to Thread