+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ambrodel
  • 1 Post By Rhipf

Thread: Instability Compensation Concept

Default Instability Compensation Concept

I would like to make a recommendation for a mass compensation pack, this is no skin off Gamigo's teeth as these items were available through old unobtainable power packs from Trion days but could be expanded upon for this purpose, this could invigorate new character gameplay as well as giving new players a bit of a boost in their own levelling progression
    https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...75&oe=5EB74E99
    https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...b2&oe=5E8E7CB3
    the Ascended gear thus far exists only as the items I have screen shot for you, while gear packs for every tenth level have always been buyable they were never as efficient

to make items like these for every slot and then scale them all to level 70 as characters level would give players very solo capable stats as I have found, these could be bundled as a gear pack and distributed account wide for all characters to claim so that newly created characters could benefit from them and then make the pack a promotional item for newly created accounts for incoming players to obtain for joining the game

I believe this would be a big step in showing us you want to keep us around, an incentive I think needs to be made as a show of good faith

Sword of Telara

Maybe I am misunderstanding you but those weapons you listed are already given out for free to every player. They come in the Ascended Trove that you can claim every 10 levels. You don't have to buy them you just have to wait until level (10?),20,30,40,50 and 60 to open it.
    I don't recall when the Ascended weapons are given (in the first couple of troves though I believe) and they do auto-scale to level 70. I will admit that there aren't Ascended items for every slot but there is a weapon for every character role. They even have some half descent procs. They may not have the best specs but they are good to at least level 60-65 (again I don't remember what level I stopped using mine I might have used it until I got the eternal weapon).
    Last edited by Rhipf; 02-06-2020 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhipf View Post
    I don't recall when the Ascended weapons are given (in the first couple of troves though I believe) and they do auto-scale to level 70.
    Ascended (pink name and border) items autoscale, but are not given for free. You have to buy stuff to get them, either through a pack or directly from the shop or vendor.
    Relic (orange name and border) weapons are in the level packs that everyone gets for free, but they do NOT autoscale. They are at a fixed level.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Ascended (pink name and border) items autoscale, but are not given for free. You have to buy stuff to get them, either through a pack or directly from the shop or vendor.
    Relic (orange name and border) weapons are in the level packs that everyone gets for free, but they do NOT autoscale. They are at a fixed level.
    My bad I was looking on the wrong character. I rolled a new character and see that the Ascended Weapon Cache was part of the Rift Intermediate Pack and that is what gives out the scaling Ascended weapon.

+ Reply to Thread