+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By polkius

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: toot

Soulwalker

Cool toot

OK getting disconnectect over 10 times a day, the lag is dreadful the raids are all completely messed up including a huge dose of lag for everyone, we cannot complete raids or dungeons if we are stalled in a place where nothing works for us we get killed while the lag is ongoing I suggested privately that we should get an achievement for disconnections, what is stupid is we complain and nothing is done except a message to come here and complain, if you cant run the damn game, then just close it down, at least we wont get punished by incompetence any more, just fix what we pay for stop making this game useless
    TooT

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by polkius View Post
    OK getting disconnectect over 10 times a day, the lag is dreadful the raids are all completely messed up including a huge dose of lag for everyone, we cannot complete raids or dungeons if we are stalled in a place where nothing works for us we get killed while the lag is ongoing I suggested privately that we should get an achievement for disconnections, what is stupid is we complain and nothing is done except a message to come here and complain, if you cant run the damn game, then just close it down, at least we wont get punished by incompetence any more, just fix what we pay for stop making this game useless
    TooT

How so are you getting disconnected? Going to the login screen or are you crashing to desktop entirely? In what regards are you referring to "lag" network or frame? When does it occur? Is there an action or map that may be causing this lag? As these are general statements I do wish to get further information for our team to look at it.

+ Reply to Thread