+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Taerentym
  • 2 Post By Ambrodel
  • 1 Post By Qlex
  • 2 Post By FlipperPA

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Adding life into non-70 instances and more IAs

  1. #1
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34

    Default Adding life into non-70 instances and more IAs

    Getting under 70s involved and staying with the game
    ---
    There are a lot of people under 70 that are asking about dungeons, zone events and raids. And no one is queuing for them or doing them, as there is no reward for doing them if you already 70.

    Here are some suggestions to get the level 70 players to get involved with non-70 ones, they should give reward that are level appropriate:

    Weekly for completing 10 mentored normal dungeons.
    Weekly for completing any 10 expert dungeons.
    Daily for completing 4 zone events that grant experience.


    Improving the life doing IAs
    ---
    There are 2 IAs at the moment, Hammerknell and a rare Mind of Madness. There are a lot of other older raid zones that can benefit from IA treatment. IAs are still very popular but doing Hammerknell over and over can get boring since MoM pops up very rarely.

  2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Community Manager Taerentym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlex View Post
    Getting under 70s involved and staying with the game
    ---
    There are a lot of people under 70 that are asking about dungeons, zone events and raids. And no one is queuing for them or doing them, as there is no reward for doing them if you already 70.

    Here are some suggestions to get the level 70 players to get involved with non-70 ones, they should give reward that are level appropriate:

    Weekly for completing 10 mentored normal dungeons.
    Weekly for completing any 10 expert dungeons.
    Daily for completing 4 zone events that grant experience.


    Improving the life doing IAs
    ---
    There are 2 IAs at the moment, Hammerknell and a rare Mind of Madness. There are a lot of other older raid zones that can benefit from IA treatment. IAs are still very popular but doing Hammerknell over and over can get boring since MoM pops up very rarely.

    I got all of these to bring up to our team! Thank you for your contribution! Hammerknell does get a little boring in IA's with them being so common!

  3. #3
    Ascendant Challengere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlex View Post
    Improving the life doing IAs
    ---
    There are 2 IAs at the moment, Hammerknell and a rare Mind of Madness. There are a lot of other older raid zones that can benefit from IA treatment. IAs are still very popular but doing Hammerknell over and over can get boring since MoM pops up very rarely.
    please stop asking them to further polute this game with bolstering IAs for raid instances where players can learn every bad habit in the book by not taking the mechanics seriously and becoming boot candy for serious raiders when they finish SPE gearing without the discipline to pay attention and behave correctly

  4. #4
    Plane Walker Ambrodel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlex View Post
    There are a lot of people under 70 that are asking about dungeons, zone events and raids. And no one is queuing for them or doing them, as there is no reward for doing them if you already 70.
    There is actually a reward for doing them. Daily, even. It's just that the reward is not useful. Not even pre-70.


    Quote Originally Posted by Qlex View Post
    Here are some suggestions to get the level 70 players to get involved with non-70 ones, they should give reward that are level appropriate:

    Weekly for completing 10 mentored normal dungeons.
    Weekly for completing any 10 expert dungeons.
    Daily for completing 4 zone events that grant experience.
    That's the system we have already for the dungeons. 7 charges with bonus loot if you pick the Random option. But again, the current rewards are just not good enough for people to DO it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlex View Post
    There are 2 IAs at the moment, Hammerknell and a rare Mind of Madness. There are a lot of other older raid zones that can benefit from IA treatment. IAs are still very popular but doing Hammerknell over and over can get boring since MoM pops up very rarely.
    I think there's actually 3 in raids, one more than the two you mention, but the last one is rare too. But even if there's only those two raids, there's also IAs in Gedlo Badlands for highlevels and other lowlevel zones for lowbies . So there are several options. But due to coding, it's mostly..... the same one over and over and over.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

  5. #5
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    There is actually a reward for doing them. Daily, even. It's just that the reward is not useful. Not even pre-70.
    You did not understand the meaning of my question, there is no reward for "level 70" doing it, there are rewards sure, but they are useless, I am not sure you have a point. I can't think of any reward for mentoring and doing dungeons other than the feeling you may have helped someone.



    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    I think there's actually 3 in raids, one more than the two you mention, but the last one is rare too. But even if there's only those two raids, there's also IAs in Gedlo Badlands for highlevels and other lowlevel zones for lowbies . So there are several options. But due to coding, it's mostly..... the same one over and over and over.
    No there are 2. Only 2. Hammerknell and Mind Of Madness. I have never seen any other one in years of playing. If you actually know of a third Intrepid IA then please tell us.
    Last edited by Qlex; 01-20-2020 at 05:44 AM.

  6. #6
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Trion really missed an opportunity here when the legendary weapon required doing 100 experts.

    They should've allowed you to do experts at any level, mentored down.

    That was a real opportunity to get level 70s playing with everyone up and coming. But no... they wanted us to do the same damn four bugged dungeons over and over and over. Two of which were retreads.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts