+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Challengere
  • 1 Post By Taerentym
  • 2 Post By Wolfenstein
  • 1 Post By FlipperPA

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Community Artifact sets

Default Community Artifact sets

I believe these were found during Dev events, I cannot be sure, but of the few sets I have left to complete between Carnival and Shiny Shenanigans these are the only other collections I need.

It would be nice to add another few achievement tiers for artifacts as 1200 and 1400 have been well surpassed we could use 1600, 1800 and 2k if there are in fact 2k sets to be collected.

since 1400 was the shiny wings and shiny sets give us the eyes I would ask that 1600 be a cache of the shiny shiny weapon wardrobe skins and 1800 be permanent daily use skills for hunting all types of artifacts similar to the patron skill for normal artifact hunting for 30min.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...e4&oe=5ED21B1E

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    I believe these were found during Dev events, I cannot be sure, but of the few sets I have left to complete between Carnival and Shiny Shenanigans these are the only other collections I need.

It would be nice to add another few achievement tiers for artifacts as 1200 and 1400 have been well surpassed we could use 1600, 1800 and 2k if there are in fact 2k sets to be collected.

since 1400 was the shiny wings and shiny sets give us the eyes I would ask that 1600 be a cache of the shiny shiny weapon wardrobe skins and 1800 be permanent daily use skills for hunting all types of artifacts similar to the patron skill for normal artifact hunting for 30min.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...e4&oe=5ED21B1E

I got all this information from your post for the team to look at! Thank you for your contribution!

Yessssss, artifacts yessssss <3
    Last edited by Wolfenstein; 01-17-2020 at 02:13 PM.

Telaran

I'm trying to finish up the Unstable Artifact achievements and it is a challenge to find them even with the plat and alts across all seven servers scouring the auction houses...

+ Reply to Thread