+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Taerentym

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Range Attack Graphics

Default Range Attack Graphics

I have forever felt like I am playing SimGolf when at range with warriors, primallists and clerics.

any chance you could modify the code slightly for attacks made beyond 5m to utilize our ranged weapon graphic since we have all seen ourselves hold it out of battle and know it exists. would provide a touch more realism than watching ourselves swing axes, hammers and swords like we are Mark MacGuire or Michael Jordan.

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    I have forever felt like I am playing SimGolf when at range with warriors, primallists and clerics.

any chance you could modify the code slightly for attacks made beyond 5m to utilize our ranged weapon graphic since we have all seen ourselves hold it out of battle and know it exists. would provide a touch more realism than watching ourselves swing axes, hammers and swords like we are Mark MacGuire or Michael Jordan.

Definitely something a little bit wrong when you are ~16 feet apart swinging at each other with axes hammers and swords, I'll bring it up to the team

+ Reply to Thread