+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Merlin666
  • 1 Post By Taerentym
  • 1 Post By caduto

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: zaz

Soulwalker

Default zaz

side bars and game bars have disappeared from my cleric cant fix as far as my cleric is concerned all is ok all my alts load up ok can you fix my cleric please as I can hardly use it

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Are they enabled in your UI Settings? Are they also enabled for visibility in the Edit UI/Layout?

i wondering if you accidentally cleared your screen ... i know there was a way to clear your screen of all your ui elements for like screen shots or YouTube purposes but unfortunately i forgot what it was ... maybe if one of the old timers here see's this they can let us know how to do it. ... sorry i couldn't be of more help but I'm certain that is what you did.

EDIT: after asking in crossevents, the command i was thinking of is 'CTRL U' ... try that. what that does is clears the screen of your ui and action bars. ctrl u again brings them back ...
    Last edited by Merlin666; 01-03-2020 at 08:43 PM.
    -> Lyie@hailol -> Morelyes@wolfsbane ->sourdiesel@wolfsbane
    -> for free Vox mount, get any toon in trove to level 20 ...
    -> other stuff -- https://www.freegamekeys.com/rift/ and https://na.alienwarearena.com
    >>>>>> Make Rift Great Again <<<<<<

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin666 View Post
    i wondering if you accidentally cleared your screen ... i know there was a way to clear your screen of all your ui elements for like screen shots or YouTube purposes but unfortunately i forgot what it was ... maybe if one of the old timers here see's this they can let us know how to do it. ... sorry i couldn't be of more help but I'm certain that is what you did.

EDIT: after asking in crossevents, the command i was thinking of is 'CTRL U' ... try that. what that does is clears the screen of your ui and action bars. ctrl u again brings them back ...

Technically the user would have to hit Ctrl+U twice (at least for me) hitting it once keeps the names visible while hitting it twice I believe hides names (unsure if it's 1 or 2 Ctrl+U's to make nameplates disappear however that's a Shift+V I believe hotkey to toggle)

Soulwalker

Default side bar and actiojn bars issues

Quote Originally Posted by polkius View Post
    side bars and game bars have disappeared from my cleric cant fix as far as my cleric is concerned all is ok all my alts load up ok can you fix my cleric please as I can hardly use it
    my side bars and my action bars are not working, no amount of setting adjustment is helping , its the game and gamingo does nothing at the moment they are pretty worthless and not very helpful

Have you written a ticket? can you provide screenshots of your screen, including a screenie with edit layout open and your settings?

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7

my side bars and my action bars are not working, no amount of setting adjustment is helping , its the game and gamingo does nothing at the moment they are pretty worthless and not very helpful

You said the side bars and action bars are not working or they are disappeared? If you do believe it is the game could you try repairing your RIFT game? Right click RIFT in your glyph launcher and select repair. Have you tried going through your action bar settings? Have you tried activating all of them to see which one your skills are on? The more information you can give the more narrow our suggestions can get to pin it to an issue!

+ Reply to Thread