+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By Arilexia
  • 2 Post By Hersheykisses
  • 2 Post By Zornar
  • 2 Post By Zornar
  • 1 Post By Zornar

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dimension Items from events! Please!!

Soulwalker

Default Dimension Items from events! Please!!

For Fae Yule, I really looked forward to getting those gorgeous candles, (ie: ...Blue, or any other color for that matter), Yule Candle. But my Minions just could not get the mission. Yep, in all 3 weeks, and I was on often and play alot of servers...not one Yule mission. I don't have enough Adventurines, nor can I purchase anymore, to shuffle for the chance to get a mission. But when your heart yearns for an tiny little item, it seem HUGE when the event is on to try and get one.

I guess what I'm asking, is that these items are opened up to getting them with Unique Snowflakes. And more Dimension items like lights and things, for ALL the Holiday events, open with purchase of the holiday tokens we gain through the events.

There's a group called Dimension Addicts. People totally dedicated to wonderful world of decorating dimensions, and the items to obtain to do it all! And I've fallen in love with your Dimensions and decorating. I know the game is called RIFT, but within it, is this wonderful world (or our own tiny piece within it), that we can call our own. I'm hooked! I can't lie!! I love your Dimension system and spend half my time in Intrepid Adventures, to spend it all on items to decorate!

I'd love to see more items that we can craft in all the various tradeskills. Weaponsmithing, Outfitting, etc. Dreamweaving is just so dang hard to gather the artifacts lol If you want the achievements for artifacts, you are not a Dreamweaver...or spend your life looking for shinies and not doing much else. But anyway...if not just the Holiday event, but throughout the game period!! More craftable and obtainable Dimensions items....Please!!!

*steps off her soapbox and hides*
    Last edited by Arilexia; 12-29-2019 at 12:45 PM. Reason: errors and typos

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Alright so I took this as a suggestion and so I decided to move it to suggestions! I've marked it down to bring up to the team definitely!

Rift Disciple

I'm pretty sure the candles are available for snowflakes from the dim item seller npc in the Fae Village, easiest way to find him is by popping into the IPP IAs and then after some IAs you'll probably be brought to the Fae Village, it's not a perfect solution, but, I'm 70% sure they are sold from him, I know he sells some items that aren't on the rift store or otherwise available, like the oval mound of snow. Also, the green fae yule candle is from Uncle Stan's things, so if you're looking for that, you'll have to get lucky, or just ask in the Dim addicts channel, I have a few of them on NA I can spare, if you want and need them on NA.

Also, there's a candle and torches scratcher that's available in the Rift Store > Premium section for more lighting and stuffs.
    Last edited by Hersheykisses; 12-31-2019 at 11:15 AM.
    May the frogue be with you.

Plane Touched

Another way to get Fae Yule Dimension items is to purchase the special Fae Yule minion cards from the rift store Rudy and Grish,

They each come with a series of one time only Fae Yule missions. To maximize your loot, it would be best to wait until you have fully leveled a bunch of minion cards so you can get 25 point matches..

Cadrift has a Fae Yule minions guide: https://www.cadrift.net/events/fae-yule/shopping/

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Arilexia View Post
    But my Minions just could not get the mission. Yep, in all 3 weeks, and I was on often and play a lot of servers...not one Yule mission.
    Fae Yule lasts for 4 weeks so it is still going on. You might get some yet. How many minion slots do you have? The deck is reshuffled every day so I usually wait until a 4 hour Fae Yule mission is visible rather than burning through all my adventurine right away trying to uncover one.

I guess what I'm asking, is that these items are opened up to getting them with Unique Snowflakes.
    That is a good idea. It is limiting to have some Fae Yule items only available from the 4 hour minion missions. I thought all the Autumn Harvest dimension items could be purchased with event currency.

I'd love to see more items that we can craft in all the various tradeskills. Weaponsmithing, Outfitting, etc.
    Also a good suggestion.

Dreamweaving is just so dang hard to gather the artifacts lol If you want the achievements for artifacts, you are not a Dreamweaver
    What I did was to wait until my character was level 60 and then used the free profession boost obtained at level 60 to instantly raise my Dreamweaving to level 375. That saved a lot of artifacts.

You can also stockpile artifacts during some of the World Events, especially Autumn Harvest with the pinatas. I just turn my duplicate artifacts into dream ribbons, and I have more than enough to do the daily Dreamweaving quest and make all the dimension items I need.

Having 6 minion slots and a few artifact attracting minions also gives you lots of artifacts. I use 3 artifact attracting minions and get lots of extra artifact missions.

Plane Touched

I checked on the Fae Yule Candles.

The Ribboned Fae Yule Candle (white candle with red ribbon) sells for 50 snowflakes from the Iron Pine Peak Fae Yule dimension vendor, Eli Wyllyce. He also pops up in other zones when they have a Fae Yule Gift event. I often see him in Sanctum Watch. The candle also drops from the 4 hour minion missions.

The Blue Fae Yule Candle is not in the store or available from Eli Wyllyce. That seems to be an oversight. It can be obtained from the 4 hour Fae Yule Minion missions so check the Auction House.

The red and green fae yule candles seem to be exclusively from fishing using Uncle Stan's Super Secret Lure so they are rare. I assume that was intentional. It does seem odd that red and green candles would be so hard to get when red and green are the traditional holiday colors.

+ Reply to Thread