+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zornar

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fae Yule Combat Pet Skin

Plane Touched

Default Fae Yule Combat Pet Skin

Next year it would be nice to have a Fae Yule Combat pet skin that could be used for any combat pet, like the Skelly one for Autumn Harvest. The Skelly combat pet skin is identical to the Spooky companion pet.

There are a variety of Fae Yule companion pets that it could be based. Stubbs might be my choice. Having a grumpy little gnome, or whatever he is, as a combat pet would be a hoot.
    Last edited by Zornar; 12-23-2019 at 05:58 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

I think it would be a cool idea! However it might be difficult to release 1 universal skin for all of the combat pets as they do all have their own individual skins. It would be great to see pets turn into combat pet skins though! 😄
    PS. I wrote it down!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Taerentym View Post
    I think it would be a cool idea! However it might be difficult to release 1 universal skin for all of the combat pets as they do all have their own individual skins. It would be great to see pets turn into combat pet skins though! 😄
    PS. I wrote it down!
    The existing Skelly combat pet skin (identical to the Spooky companion pet) can be used for most of the combat pets for a Rogue, Cleric or Mage (It may work for Warrior too but I have not tried that one). I believe Skelly is the only combat pet skin that works for multiple combat pets.

On a rogue, the Skelly skin can be used on Razorbeast, Blood Raptor or Dire Wolf, but not the Griffon perhaps because there are no combat pet skins for Griffon. On a cleric, the Skelly pet skin can be used on Faerie Healer, Faerie Seer, Satyr Protector and Satyr Destroyer.
    Last edited by Zornar; 12-23-2019 at 06:27 PM.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Quote Originally Posted by Zornar View Post
    The existing Skelly combat pet skin (identical to the Spooky companion pet) can be used for most of the combat pets for a Rogue, Cleric or Mage (It may work for Warrior too but I have not tried that one). I believe Skelly is the only combat pet skin that works for multiple combat pets.

On a rogue, the Skelly skin can be used on Razorbeast, Blood Raptor or Dire Wolf, but not the Griffon perhaps because there are no combat pet skins for Griffon. On a cleric, the Skelly pet skin can be used on Faerie Healer, Faerie Seer, Satyr Protector and Satyr Destroyer.

Well that makes me more hopeful that they can do it then! 😄

+ Reply to Thread