+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Taerentym
  • 1 Post By Merlin666
  • 2 Post By Taerentym
  • 1 Post By Challengere
  • 2 Post By Shas

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: we need gear locks ...

Default we need gear locks ...

so i had a chondritic battlebow that was one lvl shy of being maxed and somehow when i was going thru my bags i must have equipped a junk bow and trashed or sold the battlebow and it was nowhere to be seen so i had to grind a new one ... can we have some sort of gear lock system for lvl70 toons?
    -> Lyie@hailol -> Morelyes@wolfsbane ->sourdiesel@wolfsbane
    -> for free Vox mount, get any toon in trove to level 20 ...
    -> other stuff -- https://www.freegamekeys.com/rift/ and https://na.alienwarearena.com
    >>>>>> Make Rift Great Again <<<<<<

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

An item lock system in general would be cool to see and would also prevent a lot of accidental selling would you mind me marking it down as an item lock system rather than a gear lock system? I'll draft it as a gear lock system unless you say otherwise 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Taerentym View Post
    An item lock system in general would be cool to see and would also prevent a lot of accidental selling would you mind me marking it down as an item lock system rather than a gear lock system? I'll draft it as a gear lock system unless you say otherwise 😊
    no that's fine ... thanks Taerentym.
    -> Lyie@hailol -> Morelyes@wolfsbane ->sourdiesel@wolfsbane
    -> for free Vox mount, get any toon in trove to level 20 ...
    -> other stuff -- https://www.freegamekeys.com/rift/ and https://na.alienwarearena.com
    >>>>>> Make Rift Great Again <<<<<<

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Any time! I think the item lock would be more beneficial if say any items look the same at some point in the future and you wanted to lock the more beneficial ones you would be able to do so without having to worry about just gear being lockable (if that makes any sense 😁)

Any time! I think the item lock would be more beneficial if say any items look the same at some point in the future and you wanted to lock the more beneficial ones you would be able to do so without having to worry about just gear being lockable (if that makes any sense 😁)
    and is more finite than the popup dialogue that runs the risk of being ignored because it ALWAYS pops up and we are accustomed to clicking on it arbitrarily, which while our own fault in a sense is human nature to say the least

notice disclaimers on everything these days, they are there because someone did what is being warned of and won a lawsuit, its not that you should wall yourself from liability as that can upset a player base, just put more solid mechanics in place to help fix the Human element of accidents

The eternal Weapon has a complete sell/destroy- blocker in place so the core functiom is defenitly transferable with little effort.

It could be as simple as a tickbox popup on shift click (staple resizing)

Lost the 10% currency blade on warr at one point so + for that.

Borderlands 2 has a simple 'trash & favorite' marking system to highlight on the fly.

Hierosolyma | Shas | Shaslol | Syenn | Azuren | Jeru | Katane

Telaran

can I offer another idea?

carrying around multiple trinkets, a set of tank gear, a set of dps/healing gear, A set of pvp gear (maybe 2+) and possibly more. This swamps bags and although yes it can be saved with in game tools you are still carrying the gear it still gets mixed up, it is still more stuff floating around in bags. What if like frags, and cosmetic sets we had tabs you could click through because the gear is not in your bags it can't (shouldn't) be sold/destroyed by mistake, charge me 5-10 bucks to have this system and I will pay for it.

+ Reply to Thread