• 1 Post By Challengere
  • 3 Post By Ambrodel
  • 1 Post By Merlin666

Thread: Letter to the Devs : Suggestion

Question Letter to the Devs : Suggestion

Ty for the replies
    Last edited by Shontaya; Yesterday at 06:03 AM. Reason: deleted message

Home Shard = Deepwood

I'm going to pretend you didn't ask them to reduce rift spawning in an end game environment that demands upwards of 1000 rifts among various gear upgrades

I'll counter with make the rifts relevant by having ZEs rotate in a cycle to make sure all achievement ZEs occur in every zone, hell make ZEs back to back in everyzone constantly, no downtime, no Unstables in every zone crap

Quote Originally Posted by Shontaya View Post
    Now to my question/sugggestion.
    Unfortunately, all you will see here is Gamigo posting that the thread is moved to Suggestions, because that's what this is. Nothing else will happen or change

Case in point: I financially support the game by being a patron and by buying credits and getting the Equipment Bundles (level 1 to 50) for my alts.
    Two words: Please stop.

You have seen what has happened over the past year. You are not going to get anything good from this, other than literally wasting your money. Sure, it's yours to waste, but it doesn't HELP the way you think it does. Even without powerleveling, the gear is mediocre at best and replaced too soon.

There is Rift after Rift after Rift in almost every zone. Some rifts are even overlapping each other.
    The game is literally called Rift. For a reason. Rifts are one of the main aspects of this game. It always has been and always should be. Rifts clearing out your quest hubs? Take out the rifts. ALL MINOR RIFTS CAN BE DONE SOLO if you know a little bit about playing. You don't have to finish them at round 5 with bonus stuff etc, you can just clear the first wave and let wave 2 time out. Then it disappears within minutes and you can quest on. Major rifts has always been intended for 5 people, so I get the problem with those. But they are few and far apart.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

id have to agree with two before me, rifts is a part of rift ... this game would look pretty funny without any or reduced rift activity
    -> Anywho@faeblight -> Morelyes@wolfsbane ->Weirdo@greybrair
    ->Lyie@hailol ->Desperado@wolfsbane
    >>>>>> Make Rift Great Again <<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin666 View Post
    id have to agree with two before me, rifts is a part of rift ... this game would look pretty funny without any or reduced rift activity

Or they could change the name to "Not so Rift Anymore"

+ Reply to Thread