+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By derpfx

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Make BattlePass a tradeable item

Telaran

Default Make BattlePass a tradeable item

I don't really need to explain why this should be done, do I? There's little to no support in-game anymore and quite frankly I do not want to be scammed... I do however want to buy battlepass with platinum without the risk.

Shadowlander

Would love to see the next BP be tradeable. With the end of the current pass announced please consider making the next one tradeable.

Shadowlander

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by derpfx View Post
    I don't really need to explain why this should be done, do I? There's little to no support in-game anymore and quite frankly I do not want to be scammed... I do however want to buy battlepass with platinum without the risk.
    I agree with it beeing tradable.

I don't understand the scam issue, it's so easily avoidable if you put a little effort in it.

I went F2P account to silver tier in a year, all souls, DLCs etc, bought with plat and with zero issues. On larger deals, them 50-100$+ packs I used well known third party for trades. In most cases, I got my packs before I handed over plat, since I don't think there is anyone in game with mostly BIS gear, who would bother with average 10$ scam.

If level 7 offers you pack with plat in front and you go with it, you deserve to be scammed
    Last edited by Zyyra; 12-22-2019 at 02:55 PM.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Thank you for the suggestion! It would be nicer and neater to be trading it as a gift rather than having to gift it to autoconsume!

+ Reply to Thread