+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BiS Essences

Default BiS Essences

whatever happened to the seasonal BiS Essences,

in past expacs we could build an entire focus out of the seasonal events, Death - Winter, Water - Spring, Fire - Summer, Earth - Carnival, Life - Autumn,

not sure which we got air from or if those were constant and I probably have them wrong but I currently have the Air one which is the only PoA BiS we have been given,

would love to get DPS/Tank BiS essences again with the decline of regular players to push 10-20 DRRS a day to get the ones we need most with how many Phys Crit/Spell Crit/Dodge/Block essences we are given instead of the CP/Guard ones that would be of use,

the maybe 6 a day if that I can find to run with never give me anything more than a runebreak or vendor candy

another idea would be putting BiS essences on the Uttila vendor for max rep and make them cost Ethereal Marks, Intel or Datagrams and make their upgrade paths require boss 6x Ereandorn plus Cosmic Core for first upgrade, 6x Azranel plus Stellar Core for second upgrade, 6x Commander Isiel plus Storm Cell for third upgrade and 6x Titan X plus 2x Storm Cell for BiS upgrade then double that for Greaters and make them 40% better stats with a BiS equip bonus

you should also add another tier to the Eternal Weapon to make it T2 grade, make it 5x Titan X plus 5x weekly XM and 5x weekly QF and please make the T2 upgrade remove the mentor restriction from the equip bonus

+ Reply to Thread