+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Ambrodel
  • 1 Post By Ambrodel
  • 1 Post By Ambrodel
  • 2 Post By Ambrodel

Thread: New Rift Ascend A Friend Rewards

Default New Rift Ascend A Friend Rewards

I would like to bring up a means to re-envigor both bringing in friends into Rift and encouraging them to spend credits by updating and expanding the Referral Rewards in the Rift Store.

-Succulent Lamb and Courage need more friends like Tasuil, Heliacia and Celeste

-costumes might benefit from a set of wings like the Glasya Wings and Estrodian Wings, some weapon skins like the 7 Shiny Shiny wardrobe skins

-Void Drake Supply Crate could be replaced with the Dark Levitation Supply Crate

-mounts might get the Anniversary mounts added to it as they are only available randomly from the monthly now

-you could also add things like Planewalker's Call, Friend to All, Group Friend Summon, Raid Friend Summon, Raid Rally Banner/Scroll, and Portal Batteries for Planewalker/Guild Banner/Guild Scroll/Raid Banner/Raid Scroll/Friend Summons

I would prefer a REASON to invite friends to this game, instead of adding rewards. Right now there aren't any good reasons for me to tell my friends "hey, come play this game where you can spend lots of money, but have very few people to actually play with".

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    I would prefer a REASON to invite friends to this game, instead of adding rewards. Right now there aren't any good reasons for me to tell my friends "hey, come play this game where you can spend lots of money, but have very few people to actually play with".
    i understand that we all want content to play, but they have flat out told us they need us spending in order to spend money on us without stating it that bluntly

my mood is the same but I figure why not get better referral rewards for bringing players in at least to appease them in the interim

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    they have flat out told us ... without stating it that bluntly
    Uhm... no. No such promise has been given and this is a contradiction, so... no.

my mood is the same but I figure why not get better referral rewards for bringing players in at least to appease them in the interim
    You are free to want to reward them for doing nothing. But you are you. I prefer to reward people for doing good, not for doing nothing.

well rewards come to us for bringing in friends

they are not rewarded by our paying them for services, it is general practice in the commercial market, when a mechanic does not deliver what you pay them for you must take legal action against them, in our case a legal measure was taken against that by the company we spend our money on that and yet none of us were worried about that until they stopped providing services

now we have been given to another company who in the absence of the revenues we would normally provide has elected to do no more work than they are being paid to do, while this is their own undoing and will likely chase all of us off costing them everything they chose to invest upfront but not add to, we can only chose whether or not it is worth it to us to have our game to play in the future

when Pantheon was announced in 2016 it was asking for investors from $10-$10k yet still have not launched the game after three years of development, I have not looked at the indemnity they enabled their investors to hold against them but those investors chose to, under what ever agreement was made, give them that money and hope something good came out of it

we actually know what we have and can pay to continue having developed, they had drawings and promises

we make our choices yes, I am asking them for more rewards for giving in to what they expect of me in order to feel better about it for now

now we have been given to another company who in the absence of the revenues we would normally provide has elected to do no more work than they are being paid to do
    Where exactly, specifically, have they stated, in any kind of way, that they would only develop this game if we keep paying them? Because that is essentially what you are claiming here, so either you're pulling facts out of your rear ends or Gamigo has specifically said that. I very much doubt they have, so prove me wrong.
    Last edited by Ambrodel; 10-31-2019 at 11:56 AM.

it was a comment made in one of Zyra's letters about the state of the game, it was not said directly but in a legal jargon converted to laymans terms most would over look

Ah.. good old multi level marketing schemes aka pyramid schemes.. adding or improving the current one isn't going to help anything.

it was a comment made in one of Zyra's letters
    Which one specifically?

the debate team must have loved you, I tried to find the phrase I recall her using but it wasnt in the letters that can be found in news & announcements so I am not sure which thread it was in now, I just know someone made a comment about it in the responses and I had to reread it to pick up on it

the debate team must have loved you, I tried to find the phrase I recall her using but it wasnt in the letters that can be found in news & announcements so I am not sure which thread it was in now, I just know someone made a comment about it in the responses and I had to reread it to pick up on it
    the problem with Zyra's letters tho is that when they were made, so many people tried to interpret what was being said that in the end and looking back at everything, no one can be absolutely certain if it was something she said or if it was someones interpretation of what she said ... there really is a big difference. not saying anyone is wrong here just saying its really hard to look back and try to remember what was said with everyone wanting so many answers in the games transition of owners.
    -> Lyie@hailol -> Morelyes@wolfsbane ->sourdiesel@wolfsbane
    -> for free Vox mount, get any toon in trove to level 20 ...
    -> other stuff -- https://www.freegamekeys.com/rift/ and https://na.alienwarearena.com
    >>>>>> Make Rift Great Again <<<<<<

the debate team must have loved you
    They actually hated me, for the very same reason I told you ingame oh so many moons ago - I use logic to defeat stupid arguments. And that's why I asked you to find the specific post and quote where there would have been any kind of indication that what you're telling is true. Otherwise I would have to assume you simply pulled a fact out of your rear end, which is useless in the long run. Logic wins. Just ask Spock.

+ Reply to Thread