+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By andysodandy2

Thread: Can we have Raid Unlocks please?

Telaran

Thumbs up Can we have Raid Unlocks please?

I understand we are NOT getting anything new soon raid/content wise so I'm guessing simply removing LOOT from a raid after your Weekly run is done should be relatively easy and then we can enjoy raids as often as we like and give us something to do.

For what is left of the community that raids this would be an enormous benefit to us all as it would give us something to do the same way that TDez can be ran over and over until your eyes bleed.

I would seriously even accept a small currency charge to run the same raid again each time just so we can raid more than once a week... I'd rather not pay for it but at this point I probably would.

* to sum up... remove the weekly lockouts from all raids and simply remove any loot or currency from dropping for anyone who has completed their initial weekly raid so we can have something to do each week and it will also help new people finding groups as many more will be running.

Thanks for listening
    andysodandy@laethys

I myself have asked for this in the past when it was less relevant, hoping we can get some movement on this despite only having two devs atm

+ Reply to Thread