+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lock to prevent accidental destruction of valuable items

Soulwalker

Default Lock to prevent accidental destruction of valuable items

Gamigo devs

Your technical support colleagues have suggested that I raise the following:

Many modern games have a facility so that valuable items can be given a "lock" flag that prevents casual / accidental destruction / sale / trading of valuable items. Essentially, if you tick a box, you get a "Do you really want to do this?" message when you, for example, runebreak the item.

Noting how expensive (especially in terms of grind time) some end game items are, it would be great to have such a feature in game, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Merruni View Post
    Gamigo devs

Your technical support colleagues have suggested that I raise the following:

Many modern games have a facility so that valuable items can be given a "lock" flag that prevents casual / accidental destruction / sale / trading of valuable items. Essentially, if you tick a box, you get a "Do you really want to do this?" message when you, for example, runebreak the item.

Noting how expensive (especially in terms of grind time) some end game items are, it would be great to have such a feature in game, please.
    Even if this almost never happens to me, I think it would be a cool idea. though I don't know how it would work or even be implemented considering how many UI bugs are still around, sometimes when selecting my weapon from the dropdown menue in my character screen it bugs out and I'm not able to select anything or it dissapears completely .

+ Reply to Thread