+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ambrodel
  • 1 Post By Mizuki Ayu
  • 1 Post By Challengere

Thread: Any plans on an item to un-socket a planar fragment ?

Default Any plans on an item to un-socket a planar fragment ?

hi,

I was wondering, if there is any plans on creating an item to remove the planar fragments, just like the "Rune Unsocketing Apparatus"/ " Planar Essence Removal Device" ?

Personally, I'm fine with this new item being only purchasable through credit. That way, Gamingo get to sell more rex for real cash, have less GM tickets to answer, also less plat in the game .

Not sure if this is the right place for this suggesting but it seems the most appropriate (since it's about making changes and stuff) .
    Phemi/Arrana/Arram/Arrama the Cookiekiller of Seastone
    all your cookies belong to me ! rawrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Koldir View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place for this suggesting but it seems the most appropriate (since it's about making changes and stuff) .
    There is a dedicated Suggestions forum. Buuuuuut the odds of ANY suggestion making it to the game now is.............

On topic, the fragments are meant to be "permanent". You can always override them with another if you need to. Having the ability to level up, remove and resell them would not be a good idea.
    Last edited by Ambrodel; 08-31-2019 at 08:04 AM.

Don't think anyone wants to resell them but being able to unsocket them to pass to a alt would be great. I for one have made a huge boo boo by leveling to 15 a bis frag that was meant for a alt. Think i got excited and equipped it before i realized it was to pass to another toon.

So yes im all for being able to purchase something to remove it safely.
    Purrr@Faeblight, Meowie@Faeblight, Purrfect@Faeblight, Xhex@Faebight + others

Karma..what goes around comes around.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post

On topic, the fragments are meant to be "permanent". You can always override them with another if you need to. Having the ability to level up, remove and resell them would not be a good idea.
    If they added an unsocketing device, it wouldn't override the Bound to Account effect that's already on Fragments. I don't think anyone is asking for that, but being able to send partially upgraded Fragments to alts rather than waste them when a slightly better one fines along would be great.

personally I say add a device to package bound items for trade, if not only for fragments at least, open up the market and let players go crazy with a small bit of stimulation

I have a Int cp death fragment on rog and a strg on on mage. Because the phys/ nonphys offstats only showed after upgrading (didnt know the name code back then) It's a pain to look at - also because no others dropeed since then ^^

Hierosolyma | Katane | Azuren | Jeru | Syenn | Shas | Shaslol | Shastroll

+ Reply to Thread