+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By brandnon0422
  • 1 Post By PieGuy

Thread: patron issue

Soulwalker

Default patron issue

hello i had alot of technical issues on the laethys server a week ago. i had just started playing and downloaded the free patron thing. sadly, due to the issues on ur end that left me UNABLE to play my charecter until today after a solid week of going through ur customer service, i finally am able to play, but now my patron-ship is expired. this was not me not playing this was issues that i was unable to play involving your game and waiting through ur customer service.could u give me an extra week of patronship? why??? because i went through the process and it took this long to get back in. i can give you my ticket id they informed me to get a hold of u here. this was my request id-1260384
    Last edited by brandnon0422; 08-30-2019 at 04:27 AM. Reason: additions

not that it is a compensation for your issue, but do visit the EU shard and claim the storm cache there. There should be a merged essence rewards-bag inside that storm cache. Once you open that merged rewards-bag, 15 days patron should automatically be added to your patron time

Shadowlander

Default stop purchasing patron

Quote Originally Posted by brandnon0422 View Post
    hello i had alot of technical issues on the laethys server a week ago. i had just started playing and downloaded the free patron thing. sadly, due to the issues on ur end that left me UNABLE to play my charecter until today after a solid week of going through ur customer service, i finally am able to play, but now my patron-ship is expired. this was not me not playing this was issues that i was unable to play involving your game and waiting through ur customer service.could u give me an extra week of patronship? why??? because i went through the process and it took this long to get back in. i can give you my ticket id they informed me to get a hold of u here. this was my request id-1260384
    Gamigo will simply throw there ToS in your face and offer no assistance/compensation.

My tickets have been ignored for days and whenever ive asked them questions about the stability and wheather ill be re-imbursed for patron time lost, they dodge the question and simply ask me to try log in again in 24-48hrs.

Honestly they need to de-activate patron as people are legitimately paying for a service that the company is failing to provide. If your going to market a service like patron you must have a level a server stability.

The last two months has been downright shameful in regards to server stability, communication between gamigo to customers and compensation for afformentioned issues.

NB: All these issues are out of the players hands yet we get handed the short stick.
    Last edited by PieGuy; 08-30-2019 at 04:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread