+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RIFT Trove of Mounts random mount

Default RIFT Trove of Mounts random mount

Please add a feature/bit of coding that scans an account's already-collected account-wide mounts be added to the Trove of Mounts award's random mount generation so that someone accepting it doesn't receive a completely useless mount that cannot be used by any character on the account. Or, please make the amount we can sell it to a vendor for be more than 39 silver, because that's a slap in the face, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnwennan View Post
    Please add a feature/bit of coding that scans an account's already-collected account-wide mounts be added to the Trove of Mounts award's random mount generation so that someone accepting it doesn't receive a completely useless mount that cannot be used by any character on the account. Or, please make the amount we can sell it to a vendor for be more than 39 silver, because that's a slap in the face, too.
    it is not supposed to give you a mount you already own but has no other bias as to quality of mount rewarded, if you want better ones go spend plats on all the vendor bought ones

I thought it did that already?

CAN you consume it? Because I'd accept that there are mounts with (almost) the same name that are technically different items

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    I thought it did that already?

CAN you consume it? Because I'd accept that there are mounts with (almost) the same name that are technically different items
    There are standard and swift versions of most, haing swift doesnt count for basic at this time

I've had 1 or 2 mounts double.. but hey.. it is a gift... I've gotten some nice mounts from those troves already without paying the plat.....

+ Reply to Thread