+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Drockarius
  • 1 Post By Maelya
  • 1 Post By Rhipf

Thread: Queuing for Instant Adventures

Soulwalker

Default Queuing for Instant Adventures

One of today's daily Battle Pass quests is to complete 5 instant adventures in the Mind of Madness. However, after queuing a dozen or so times, only the Hammerknell IA has been offered. It would be nice to be able to queue for specific intrepid IAs.

It would also be nice if we could queue for specific general IAs, or at least select a preferred IA zone that the game would use in determining where to send groups next in round-robin fashion.

Rift Chaser

Some Battle Pass quests can simply not be completed.
    This is especially annoying if one try to finish the Battle Pass later and all quest points are needed. My character on EU side had often these special Mind of Madness instant adventure quests, also Volan and Karthan Ridge.

These were all not feasible. For PvP I was often in the queue (EU) for an hour without an invitation. I have more luck at the weekends but unfortunately these quests must always be done that day.

For Volan there is only a lure for real money in the shop. The event is really seldom now. It startet 2-3x a day in former times. Now it does not start or only if it were triggered by players with these purchased lures. I finished my Battle Pass on NA side and received the mount on EU and NA side. But I do not believe, that I can finish it on EU side and it is sad, that I probably never can finish the artifact set there. Costumes are not account wide they are only regions wide.
    Last edited by Maelya; 07-14-2019 at 09:56 PM.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Drockarius View Post
    One of today's daily Battle Pass quests is to complete 5 instant adventures in the Mind of Madness. However, after queuing a dozen or so times, only the Hammerknell IA has been offered. It would be nice to be able to queue for specific intrepid IAs.

It would also be nice if we could queue for specific general IAs, or at least select a preferred IA zone that the game would use in determining where to send groups next in round-robin fashion.
    The problem with the Intrepid IA Battle Pass quests it that they were bugged when BP started. They stated that you needed to do x IAs in either Hammerknell or MoM but doing the IAs in either one completed the task. Instead of just fixing the wording of these quests to say that you needed to complete x Intrepid IAs Gamigo decided to lock the quests to the specific IAs. This wouldn't be a problem if you could queue specifically for either HK or MoM but they are tied to just the Intrepid IA button.
    Despite complaints about this change it doesn't look like Gamigo is willing to change these quest back to being just Intrepid IA quests. They also don't seem to realize that MoM IA only seems to spawn once for every 50 (or so) spawns of HK IA (at least this is my experience in Intrepid IAs).

+ Reply to Thread