+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Seshatar

Thread: Mentored Raids for Level Appropriate Rewards

Lightbulb Mentored Raids for Level Appropriate Rewards

I know a few players out there are going to troll me for bringing up this idea for the umpteenth millionth time and in a time when players are begging for new content rather than rehashed content.

that being said if those players could simply bite their tongues so I don't have to ask Zyra to lock the thread against positive input over trolling criticism that would be awesome and mature of you.

could we please get a mentored mechanic in older raids similar to the way rewards are improved for mentored players in low zones during ZEs this would be fantastic.

things like 150/boss Tower Fragments for lv50 raids, 100/boss Captured Intel for lv60 raids and 50/boss Legion Datagrams for lv65 raids

I know running these is easier than being the same levels in the old gear from those eras which is why I wouldn't expect the payouts to be as much.

I realize this is tantamount to placating us but it could expediate the progression for new players playing catch up to the rest of us and be a wonderful replacement to the 42k Fragments of Darkness, 18k Fragments of the Ward, 37k Frozen Eclipse Stone, 46k Abyssal Crusader's Marks, 32k Fragments of Madness and 80k Void Stones I am still obtaining with nothing at lv70 to spend such currencies on when the raid currencies from the lower content were swapped out in the store and cannot be spent on anything.

An NPC vendor offering us an exchange on the old currencies that havn't been system wide consolidated in 4 years would be wonderful as well.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...Currencies.jpg

and seeing as some of us have 350k - 1mil Ethereal Shards could you please give us relic fragment boxes in the store to buy BIS frags with until you figure out how to eleminate them from future content without breaking the 66-70 content, it would be great to simply be able to buy our way to a decent setup that doesnt cost us over 100kp and 1mil planarite with 5k of each of the 6 cores to remaxout fragments everytime we have better ones to make a new set out of. granted yes you cut the costs but they still run a fortune per full set of level 15 frags and those of us at the top have a heal, dps and tank set some even have hybrid and pvp sets, and this is still a VERY expensive endeavor to manage. I realize this is off the mentored raid topic but I figured while discussing antiquated raid currencies I would through that out there.
    Last edited by Challengere; 06-24-2019 at 12:05 PM.

why don't images show up and only show a link?
    Last edited by Challengere; 06-24-2019 at 12:05 PM.

Putting all old raids and dungeons into LFG/LFR with proper mentoring and rewards, as well as rare mount and cosmetics drops would be awesome. As long as it's not becoming a necessity to max out your end game currencies and just stays an additional way, I see no reason not to do it, other than it being probably technically challenging to realize.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

+ Reply to Thread