+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Getting rid of all IA's

Telaran

Well it comes down to that....

If people want to level via Quests and/or dungeons, make a thread and find yourself a group. If you can't find enough people, players don't want to level via quests and you're a minority. Cope with it without wanting to play a majority the way you want to play because other players aren't your playstuff objects. Thanks.

(Although the imbalance between exp and money gained via questing and via IA could really be adressed).

Having several ways open to level my characters was one of the things I really liked about Rift. Plus Rift might not be a senior relaxing club or whatever the wording was, but rude people who want to bully everyone else have already emptied other games and not learned. Gamigo should make sure Rift doesn't follow.
    Some have a lifetime, and some just a day. Love is a thing you can't measure that way.

Soulwalker

Default Splinter IAs

Please make an option to choose Splinter IA of Quest IA or just do Splinter IAs. Quest IAs are very similiar to just questing so you might as well just quest. Splinter IAs give you the opportunity to do Rifts with a group or raid group. It just makes more sense. Quests for soloers and Splinters for group and raid IAs.

Thank you for the consideration!

PS please don't comment to join a guild that does raid rifts, I don't have the time to make this pastime a job, I have a full time job. I like the idea of jumping into an IA Splinter when I have time to play and being able to jump out if life comes up. And joining a public group for Rifts just rarely comes up.

Thank you.

Shadowlander

The idea that removing IAs is removing content is laughable. The content that is being removed with the IAs in place is the dungeons, because they have been replaced; the content you see through IAs you were going to see anyway, removing IAs does not remove content, lol.

As it is, there is all this great content in the game that no one sees, and that's a pity.

IAs are garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Phugly View Post
    The idea that removing IAs is removing content is laughable. The content that is being removed with the IAs in place is the dungeons, because they have been replaced; the content you see through IAs you were going to see anyway, removing IAs does not remove content, lol.

As it is, there is all this great content in the game that no one sees, and that's a pity.

IAs are garbage.
    A bit late on the discussion but I'd have to say the dungeons are garbage if no one is willing to do them.
    #1 at selecting a target and pressing a button.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3