+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Xly

Thread: Another Prime playthrough

Telaran

Default Another Prime playthrough

Due to some personal problems, I was unable to participate in the RIFT prime as much as I wanted to. And, when I was available, I've learned that Prime has entered Storm Legion.

My suggestion would be, could we get another playthrough, but this time, more in-line with the actual historical patches? That is, having to do a quest for every soul, old classes, only zone-specific events, per-patch progression including Ember Isle and PA unlock, PVP soul, and no Instant Adventures?

And, mind the timing - do it either now, or early next year - because everyone will be busy with classic WOW.
    Last edited by ithilras; 06-12-2019 at 01:14 AM.

Xly
    Rift Chaser

Sorry that you missed it but ... never gonna happen, especially not "as vanilla as it gets" as you want it. Even when Trion had 5-6 people working on it, it came out ... like it came out. In the current situation, with what feels like 1-2 people working on Rift, they're only doing the bare minimum, fixing some bugs, introducing some methods to extract money...

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Xly View Post
    Sorry that you missed it but ... never gonna happen, especially not "as vanilla as it gets" as you want it. Even when Trion had 5-6 people working on it, it came out ... like it came out. In the current situation, with what feels like 1-2 people working on Rift, they're only doing the bare minimum, fixing some bugs, introducing some methods to extract money...
    I see, they even imported the forum software from "The Apricity", because it's free?

Xly
    Rift Chaser

If that's a jibe at me ... I don't get the reference, sorry

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Xly View Post
    If that's a jibe at me ... I don't get the reference, sorry
    the one forum that's always begging for 250$ of donations per month, but always survives, even though it almost always gets only 0$

+ Reply to Thread