+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By TopSecret
  • 1 Post By Samford

Thread: Give the Shard Vault a Platinum holding option

Telaran

Default Give the Shard Vault a Platinum holding option

Hello! like other altaholics and lazy people I purchased the shard vault a while back to transfer goods between characters, and while I find it very useful and use it every day I do think it could use some improvement to make it more worth while and practical to those who use it.

I (and many other people I have talked to) would love an option to store platinum in my shard vault and have it available to any character without having to log out and go mail platinum to whoever may need it, I can just keep some cash on my characters and put the excess in my shard vault to withdraw as I need.

I also think for 2700 credits that the space given could be expanded from 32 to 64 slots.
    I use the shard vault to transfer materials including all of my cores for upgrading fragments (so I have them in one place and know what I have of each) but also for keeping things like celestial motes, matrix's, account bound items like Individual reward charges and other things. It can get jammed up a bit and has to be emptied pretty regularly, doubling the storage would allow me to keep a hoard of cores and account bound goodies as well as raid consumables and slots for moving trinkets around while still having a good sized area for moving crafting mats and other goods.

The shard vault currently sits at 84 credits per slot, it might make people take a second look at the shard vault system to get a bit more storage and convenience for nearly 20 dollars worth of credits. If it were up to me I would make these changes and put it on sale for a week and encourage people to give it a go as I feel the feedback would be positive based on the people I have mentioned these ideas to.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by TopSecret View Post
    Hello! like other altaholics and lazy people I purchased the shard vault a while back to transfer goods between characters, and while I find it very useful and use it every day I do think it could use some improvement to make it more worth while and practical to those who use it.

I (and many other people I have talked to) would love an option to store platinum in my shard vault and have it available to any character without having to log out and go mail platinum to whoever may need it, I can just keep some cash on my characters and put the excess in my shard vault to withdraw as I need.

I also think for 2700 credits that the space given could be expanded from 32 to 64 slots.
    I use the shard vault to transfer materials including all of my cores for upgrading fragments (so I have them in one place and know what I have of each) but also for keeping things like celestial motes, matrix's, account bound items like Individual reward charges and other things. It can get jammed up a bit and has to be emptied pretty regularly, doubling the storage would allow me to keep a hoard of cores and account bound goodies as well as raid consumables and slots for moving trinkets around while still having a good sized area for moving crafting mats and other goods.

The shard vault currently sits at 84 credits per slot, it might make people take a second look at the shard vault system to get a bit more storage and convenience for nearly 20 dollars worth of credits. If it were up to me I would make these changes and put it on sale for a week and encourage people to give it a go as I feel the feedback would be positive based on the people I have mentioned these ideas to.
    I can be your Monopoly Bank I will only take 74 credits per withdrawal

Soulwalker

I agree. we paid an extraordinary price for the shard vault... you'd think it'd be more than a glorified mailbox.... heck, even with the free mailbox you can send plat
    Last edited by Samford; 05-11-2019 at 07:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread