+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bladedancer and Farseer

Shadowlander

Default Bladedancer and Farseer

Hey, you probably know this already but Bladedancer are Farseer, also primalists using threshers maw, are very strong in pvp. It wouldn't take a second to tone them down and pvp would be easily 10 times better.

The pvp tier list looks like this

------ My dad's name is Zeus tier
    1. Rogue- Bladedancer

2. Primalist- Farseer or dps/threshers maw

--- Skill Matters tier

3. Warrior- Warlord

4. Mage- Harb or lock/EDIT mage is a lot stronger than I was thinking. Definitely as good as warrior but more skill dependent with Harbringer.

---- Wheelchair tier

5. Cleric- Inq.....or justicar/shaman

Also there is a bug with Miserly affliction where the damage it does to yourself is not scaled to the amount it heals. It does dmg still like it would in pve while providing tiny amount of dmg and healing.

Rogue would still be strong even with Bladedancer nerfed but at least it can be dealt with compared to bladedancer. They hit numbers like 20 to 30k dps in pvp where as clerics are lucky to burst 11k for comparison.

Primalist heals are by far stronger than others so much so that you are wasting a spot if you are healing as another class. Their dps is strong too but besides the threshers maw issue, it isnt that much ahead of the others.

Warrior is pretty much limited to warlord but warlord is strong but not completely broken. It's in a good place in my opinion. Warrior is mainly strong in melee range. Reaver is just ok compared to the dmg it can do with warlord or paragon.

Mage- A strong mage easily can shine, many options for harb to get out of trouble, lock has some of the easiest to apply and strong dots in the game. Also any of these can have self healing. Edit: A strong harbringer can be one of the best pvp souls in the game. Stealth cancelling channels, movement speed etc. It's like a much better version of Cleric's shaman.

Cleric- Needs a slight buff. I play cleric in pvp and pve and cleric is low tier in both. But since I play cleric i know someone will say this has a bias to it lol. Queue in with cleric yourself. You have to be an above average player and have decent pvp gear to make them reach the worth of a mage.
    Last edited by Barabbas; 05-17-2019 at 08:40 AM.

I have seen a cleric consistently do 20k+ in a shaman spec, usually alway top dps in warfront when i see him/her in EU server. I still agree with alot of what you say, just want to put it out that its possible with gear and skill

Quote Originally Posted by Barabbas View Post
    Hey, you probably know this already but Bladedancer are Farseer, also primalists using threshers maw, are very strong in pvp. It wouldn't take a second to tone them down and pvp would be easily 10 times better.

The pvp tier list looks like this

1. Rogue- Bladedancer

2. Primalist- Farseer or dps

3. Warrior- Warlord

4. Mage- Harb or lock

Wheelchair tier 5. Cleric- Inq.....or justicar/shaman

Also there is a bug with Miserly affliction where the damage it does to yourself is not scaled to the amount it heals. It does dmg still like it would in pve while providing tiny amount of dmg and healing.

Rogue would still be strong even with Bladedancer nerfed but at least it can be dealt with compared to bladedancer. They hit numbers like 20 to 30k dps in pvp where as clerics are lucky to burst 11k for comparison.

Primalist heals are by far stronger than others so much so that you are wasting a spot if you are healing as another class. Their dps is strong too but besides the threshers maw issue, it isnt that much ahead of the others.

Warrior is pretty much limited to warlord but warlord is strong but not completely broken. It's in a good place in my opinion.

Mage- Good enough

Cleric- Needs a slight buff. I play cleric in pvp and pve and cleric is low tier in both. But since I play cleric i know someone will say this has a bias to it lol. Queue in with cleric yourself. You have to be an above average player and have decent pvp gear to make them reach the worth of a mage.
    https://i.imgur.com/dk9dqUg.gif
    Last edited by Skiye; 05-08-2019 at 07:13 AM.
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Vespa@Wolfsbane

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

Plane Touched

lmao WHEELCHAIR TIER I LOVE IT

+ Reply to Thread