+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hersheykisses

Thread: Grey trash for Minion artifact rewards?

Angry Grey trash for Minion artifact rewards?

You would think with all the updates and expansions we've had, that GREY CRAFTING ITEMS, from the early Rift crafting era and no longer used in crafting recipes, would be removed from the game AND why would they drop as ARTIFACT rewards on Minion Adventures.

RIDICULOUS!

I send a minion on an ARTIFACT adventure and my reward is THREE GREY ITEMS from the early days of Rift and NO artifacts!

Fix this stupidity!!!

Grey trash for Minion artifact rewards?-2019-05-07_121306.jpg
    Magish@Laethys

Telaran

Hello! There's a reason why minions get leveled up, and that it's important to match the stats. If you're getting grey items, then you need to do one of those 2 things, and if you're currently leveling up your minions, then expect to have failed missions (1 star), or use the xp missions and then start doing the longer ones. There's no reason for the loot to be changed, if the mission is failed, you shouldn't be rewarded.
    May the frogue be with you.

Until a few days ago it didn't matter if my Minion completed 1 star or more missions, there was never a grey item and that for several years. Since 1 or 2 patch, they are there again. Before that, there was still dream band on failed artifact missions.

Charwyn@Brutwacht

Sword of Telara

You must have been lucky than. The grey items in minion missions has been around for at least a couple of years now. I don't get the grey items very often but once in a while they will show up (usually when leveling minions).

Shadowlander

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Magish View Post
    You would think with all the updates and expansions we've had, that GREY CRAFTING ITEMS, from the early Rift crafting era and no longer used in crafting recipes, would be removed from the game AND why would they drop as ARTIFACT rewards on Minion Adventures.

RIDICULOUS!

I send a minion on an ARTIFACT adventure and my reward is THREE GREY ITEMS from the early days of Rift and NO artifacts!

Fix this stupidity!!!

Attachment 33855
    Low Levels will get grey items, I have tested this out , but when you have a high level 70 you will not get grey items

+ Reply to Thread