+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mrwidoes

Thread: Elementalist Chibi firie elemental

Default Elementalist Chibi firie elemental

Back when the current model for fire elemental came out it was as big as my character, A few days later it got made tiny. Any way to make the fire elemental big again? It looked much better then.

Maybe make it as big or slightly taller than the player character?

If not, why not?

Plane Walker

Probably because trying to add content and fixing bugs is more important than cosmetics?
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrwidoes View Post
    Probably because trying to add content and fixing bugs is more important than cosmetics?
    Well, duh. There's no arguing with that. I don't personally know if the staff working on the game are lacking in manpower to do work on both issues. If that is the case Its only a matter of time before **** hits the fan.

Working on content and keeping the game code running is very important but that is not what makes a game. Its the little things like what I posted above that get people engrossed into the game and create a good zeitgeist for people to absorbed.

This is the mistake Trion made all of these years and why people didn't stick around. How people react to things like this is very much the soul of a game.

I'll give you an example, If i were to feed you via a tube and develope/work on different flavored food paste to feed you, you will be alive but you're not doing much living now are you? <--- This is the mistake trion made. everything is running and working for the most part but the games character/personality/soul is lacking.

Often times its the little things that count. thats all i'm trying to convey.
    Last edited by Lyedanpol; 05-03-2019 at 03:26 PM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Lyedanpol View Post
    Well, duh. There's no arguing with that. I don't personally know if the staff working on the game are lacking in manpower to do work on both issues. If that is the case Its only a matter of time before **** hits the fan.

Working on content and keeping the game code running is very important but that is not what makes a game. Its the little things like what I posted above that get people engrossed into the game and create a good zeitgeist for people to absorbed.

This is the mistake Trion made all of these years and why people didn't stick around. How people react to things like this is very much the soul of a game.

I'll give you an example, If i were to feed you via a tube and develope/work on different flavored food paste to feed you, you will be alive but you're not doing much living now are you? <--- This is the mistake trion made. everything is running and working for the most part but the games character/personality/soul is lacking.

Often times its the little things that count. thats all i'm trying to convey.
    Yea they don't have many devs. And no the game is not working for the most part. No content, broken souls/abilities/legendaries/fragments, no class balancing, broken abilities that go un fixed for years. So yea, the game's foundations are broken.

In regards to your tube analogy. Say Rift is the tube. The tube is broken and pinched at multiple points.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

+ Reply to Thread